Collapse

Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 4 2017
941 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

Rajbir \is keeping money from around 100 people for the last two years and he is not concerned about it...Friends trust me if there would have been a guanine builder on his side, he would have called a meeting for all the investors and shown the real documents and introduced all investors to each other.

As he is fraud, he is not calling any meeting nor calling any investor from his side and not calling for a meeting as he is feared that people will make a group against him which will cause him lot of problem to keep their money.
    Last edited March 14 2014, 09:39 PM.

Comment

kanda is out n bail !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kams.. View Post
        kanda is out n bail !!!!!
        2 years by this april... still counting...... people need to get united in order to get something out of this project. else...... it is already hopeless now....

Comment

any update

Comment

it's a dead rubber..... better to quit now....

Comment

Appeal to all - Let us publish this link wherever possible .... including other forums of all the antriksh projects...

Comment

Hi All ,

I have finally called quits with this project . After a lot of struggle was able to get my money back that too after the builder enjoyed the interest on it for 2 years .. he has no intentions to launch the project . Now he says Kanda will help . In most likely hood no decision would be taken before the elections . Also Since the project has lost its reputation it would be impossible for an investor to come out of the project. The builder had earlier promised interest in cash but now has cleanly refused reason citing that the project would be launched in april .

Comment

Dont think project will come any soon, builder is just making a fool of us. Thank fully we got the principal back, forget about interest

Comment

Originally posted by Ankurcfa View Post
                    Dont think project will come any soon, builder is just making a fool of us. Thank fully we got the principal back, forget about interest

Absolutely correct, this will not come at all or will not come in the next 8 to 10 months as market is very very slow, Even if it comes at a later date, investors will not be able to sell this project due to huge negative publicity and specially behaviour of this pathetic builder.

Yes, we can thank that we got principle back, but don't you think that it is our responsibility now to give him something back so that he can not do that with any other innocent investors.

I request all of you to take some time from ur busy schedule to post the following post of mine to each online forum or post where you can do so that we can show this builder the power of unity and whatever interest he has enjoyed he has to give back and suffer huge losses due to this negative publicity.

Comment

To,
                      Mr. Rajbir and Abhishek,

I assure you that it is not easy to do fraud and enjoy others money and still stay in the market and find new innocent investors to do fraud. Even banks or other financial institution keep some security and then provide loans and also charge substantial interest on the loan amount. But we gave you our hard earned money with trust and without any security.

How dare you cheat us and keep our money with you for 2 long years and then returning our money with lot of trouble that too without Interest.

We not only lost Interest, chance of appreciation (if we would have invested in other projects), chance of getting our home in growing area, we also lost the opportunity to book our home on other areas. We now can not invest in our previous choice of properties as prices have increased substantially during this 2 year period.

And you still think that you will get away with this fraud and will be able to stay in this business without any impact. No, I assure you that I will not let this happen. I will keep this posting to all the online forums and trust me I will be very happy if I manage to reduce your sale by even 1 apartment.

Call all the investors yourself and return their Interest or I will keep this posting for many years to come.... Enjoy the Interest and keep regretting your decision for the entire life that you picked wrong investor this time to do fraud by keeping their money.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X