Last updated: July 4 2017
941 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Rohil Arora View Post
    yes - google it you will get the dealer as well
    Yes, even i checked, they are selling at around 6500. Definitely another fraud
    Does any one has any info on their license thing? Please share

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

This builder is totally fraud. It is not approvaed by Noida authority so even if he does some construction its meaningless as Noida authority will anyway demolish it

Comment

Is there a Facebook page or group for Zeal investors ?
          Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Planning an action against for builder for loss of interest & fraud... interested people may come forward...as the joint effort will bring better results...

Comment

IS there a Facegroup / googlegroup / whatsapp for the buyers to unite?

Comment

I think this project..thread need to be awarded for highly optimistic people. I consider myself lucky not to have considered this project.

Comment

Originally posted by ROMANK View Post
                  I think this project..thread need to be awarded for highly optimistic people. I consider myself lucky not to have considered this project.

Yes, you are really lucky that you were not caught in the false promises of this Fraud builder. As an innocent investors we struggled a lot to recover our own money that too without any interest after few years from this FRAUD.

Now, I feel its my duty to bring this to the notice of all the innocent investors not to invest with this FRAUD builder. Money is earned very hard and irony in our country is that these types of Fraud builders gets away very easily without any fine or punishment and they find new investors after some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohil Arora View Post
                    Planning an action against for builder for loss of interest & fraud... interested people may come forward...as the joint effort will bring better results...
                    Hi Rohil, I am with you. Let me know how we can take this forward.

Comment

Way forward

Hi
                      I have been stuck with Antriksh Zeal for nearly 3 years now. They are now citing the court date of 18th May as the next step.

Meanwhile they are also offering a transfer to any of their existing projects. Is that a good idea or should I forgo the entire interest and just push them for a refund?

I am new to the forum so would welcome any guidance from experienced people.

Regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X