Last updated: October 3 2020
3 | Posts
86 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a single 3 BHK flat Vs. Two 2 BHK ready to move flats in Gurgaon

Hi,

I was looking to buy new home in Gurgaon , currently me and my brother are living in rented 4BHK flat Tulip Violet sector 69. While searching new flat, we are in a dilemma of going for Two 2BHK flats or single 3/4BHK and hope members of this forum may help in that.

There are few factors while we are considering Two 2bhk options :
    1. cost saving between 2bhk and 3bhk configuration is not that much high
    2. we like to have both 2bhk flats adjacent to each other(availability issues)
    3. availability of 2bhk in good projects

while talking with few property agents, they are unsure about solution to our problem
    please help on above points, any inputs will be valuable

Thanks.
    Last edited October 7 2020, 12:24 AM.

Re : Buying a single 3 BHK flat Vs. Two 2 BHK ready to move flats in Gurgaon

I think you have good approach of buying two 2BHK instead of one 3/4BHK but let me tell you buying two homes will cost most because it will add on cost such as separate registry but yes on the other hand your future will be sorted.

I think finding two adjacent flats will be a challenge, you may need to consider new projects in New Gurgaon or Dwarka Eway because there you will find new inventories but then again if's inferior location from where you are staying currently.

Builder Floor works for you or only want to go with Apartment in Society? Also please mention approx. total budget.

Comment

• mryogi
      mryogi commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to go for Apartment , my Budget is 80-90Lakhs for 3BHK flat , and 50Lakhs for 2BHK flats
      for location, I am looking into SPR and new Gurgaon.
      also sector 37C/D looks good due to its location and access to all direction

Re : Buying a single 3 BHK flat Vs. Two 2 BHK ready to move flats in Gurgaon

I am looking for something similar.... 2 BHK upto 55 Lacs OR 3 BHK upto 80 Lacs redy to move in....any suggestions?

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X