Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the pros and cons in purchasing builder floors of Gurugram for a salaried person?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What are the pros and cons in purchasing builder floors of Gurugram for a salaried person?

Last updated: September 29 2020
5 | Posts
148 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the pros and cons in purchasing builder floors of Gurugram for a salaried person?

Among the emerging builder floors trend and very high price of land available, nowadays living on a piece of land on different floors is inevitable for many families.
    What are the pros and cons of living in such a setup?
    Is it possible to manage lifts/elevators etc. for floor owners easily and are lifts successful in this scenario of interrupted power supply of Gurugram?
    Is it a wise decision to purchase these floors?
    What are another unforeseen situation that can arise in such setup?

Any experience sharing pls.

Re : What are the pros and cons in purchasing builder floors of Gurugram for a salaried person?

It can be a good option for end use but don't consider it for investment. As soon as it will be 5 -10 years old it will not have any value in term of resale. I was having a builder floor in Gurgaon at very prominent location and bang on 30 meter road. It was 10 years old and I had a hard time in selling the same and sold it at the same price at which I bought it 7 years ago.
    Read with the intent to understand not to argue.....

Comment

• naveen9561
      naveen9561 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for sharing!
      Can you also share about the success of lift facility these days in builder floors(interrupted power supply and maintenance point of view); are they reliable?
      Can we rent these builder floors in case not able to reside??

Re : What are the pros and cons in purchasing builder floors of Gurugram for a salaried person?

Also can you guide that in order to commute to delhi/noida and residing in Gurugram with family what kind of property is better to buy(i.e. Builder floor/ high rise apartments/ low rise apartment such as Adani Realty/Birla Navya etc.) and in which area(like Sec.57/56/42/43/60/63 etc., around rapid metro, dlf phases, sec 108 and so on). Keeping in view some property value in long run.

Comment

Originally posted by naveen9561 View Post
      Also can you guide that in order to commute to delhi/noida and residing in Gurugram with family what kind of property is better to buy(i.e. Builder floor/ high rise apartments/ low rise apartment such as Adani Realty/Birla Navya etc.) and in which area(like Sec.57/56/42/43/60/63 etc., around rapid metro, dlf phases, sec 108 and so on). Keeping in view some property value in long run.
      What I can judge from your posts that you are an employed person and unsure either to go for High Rise apartment or a Builder floor which is in trend these days.

Main importance of apartment in high rise is risk and security other is maintenance. People like me who is working IT sector have hectic jobs (even in WFH), I don't have time to fix plumbing work or electric work or similar house hold work but in High Rise society you get all these service with the society.

Now the most important aspect is security if you are leaving your parents or kids behind while you go to office then security is the foremost thing you look for. In 99% society no one is allowed without permission, an unwanted person cannot enter without informing or checking with the building guards.

I can explain more but some people have other priorities like in builder floor they get all wardrobes, ACs, appliances, Hob, Chimneys, Fall Ceiling, Wallpaper, woodwork, lamps, fans, lights, exhaust bla-blah, in total everything which you need (sometime which you don't need), these builder floors are fancy, designer but have life. they get old with times but society apartment doesn't, we have many examples like Heritage City, DLF phase 5 and we also have bad examples like Unitech Fresco.

So choice is yours... I listed few pros and cons, there are many more.

Don't even think of going to Dwarka Expressway, it will be worst decision of your life, cant say after 5-7 year maybe it will be good or very good but wont say great not until next 10-12 years.

Comment

• naveen9561
        naveen9561 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks a lot dear!!
        But in apartments unable to shortlist good societies in area around rapid metro which are worth investing in the range of 1.5cr for 3BHK and relatively new construction!!!
    Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X