Collapse

Puri Diplomatic Greens Prive Puri Constructions Sector 111 Gurgaon

Last updated: September 4 2012
77 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Puri Diplomatic Greens Prive Puri Constructions Sector 111 Gurgaon

total stupidity , No truth at all in the above statement......

Ample number of units available with the company

Comment

Jis hisaab se Builders are increasing their prices on DEW , Soon DEW will be taking South Delhi prices head on and overtaking them as well.......

Complete nuisence

Comment

2200 sqft 3 BHK sold out?

Another member, in another thread stating the same. I then personally visited the site to find if any more 3 BHK houses of 2200 sqft types are available?
        The answer was - 'none'
        What surprises me most is that the inventory in 4 BHK also has been sold very well with only few specific units left...
        I am still looking for the resale 4BHK of phase I. But they too are asking for absurd prices.

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
          Jis hisaab se Builders are increasing their prices on DEW , Soon DEW will be taking South Delhi prices head on and overtaking them as well.......

Complete nuisence
          Rate of Land is 12 Lacs/Sq. Yard in Vasant Vihar. 6 Lacs/Sq. Yard in Green Park/Hauz Khas.

DEW will never catch up, even with Rohini (or Lajpat Nagar or Malviya Nagar - if one wants to stick to 'South' Delhi)

I realize you may have been sarcastic.

The real issue I see on DEW is not DEW itself (anymore).

I see *oversupply*. There are not enough end users for 1 crore flats in such massive numbers. This is becoming Noida Expressway redux.

Even if everyone gets their units on time, built to specification (not going to happen), there will be very low liquidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Amit D View Post
            Rate of Land is 12 Lacs/Sq. Yard in Vasant Vihar. 6 Lacs/Sq. Yard in Green Park/Hauz Khas.

DEW will never catch up, even with Rohini (or Lajpat Nagar or Malviya Nagar - if one wants to stick to 'South' Delhi)

I realize you may have been sarcastic.

The real issue I see on DEW is not DEW itself (anymore).

I see *oversupply*. There are not enough end users for 1 crore flats in such massive numbers. This is becoming Noida Expressway redux.

Even if everyone gets their units on time, built to specification (not going to happen), there will be very low liquidity.
            Obviously bhalla jee was totally sarcastic and didnt want to give you fodder to seriously ponder over!!!

You have raised a very valid point of oversupply. I somehow feel that once close to RTM , the DEW supply will somehow kill/hamper/stagnate/handicap the price appreciation in rest of gurgaon as well. My pov!!
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seamless View Post
              Another member, in another thread stating the same. I then personally visited the site to find if any more 3 BHK houses of 2200 sqft types are available?
              The answer was - 'none'
              What surprises me most is that the inventory in 4 BHK also has been sold very well with only few specific units left...
              I am still looking for the resale 4BHK of phase I. But they too are asking for absurd prices.
              What is the resale price for phase I ?

Comment

Originally posted by gg12131 View Post
                The minimum I came across was-7k.
                Also, interestingly the work on DeWay has reportedly begun from Delhi end too.
                That is going to to be fiercefully contested by NPR baitors! I am going to see it for myself during next visit, but they say that mud laying from sector 21 end of Dwarka has begun!
                Has anyOne personally seen this happening? Please share.....

Comment

Originally posted by gg12131 View Post

I saw the price of phase I to be 6400--6500 exactly a month ago and month is very long time at DEW!!!

Called up two brokers after I read seemless jee, posted a minimum 7k. One told me the price to be 6600. The other said its 6800. I dont know whether these quotes can be relied upon but then I dont either have an idea whether seemlessjee's ( no offence,sir!!) quote can be relied upon as well!!
                  Further, checked m agicbric ks where quotes range from 6600--7000 in the latest adverts.

thx

Comment

Although I like the overall master plan and expect Puri to deliver a good quality product, the 3 bhk plan both with or without servant in Phase1 is below average.
                    - room sizes are small compared to similar sized apartments in other projects
                    - although balconies are huge they cannot be justified at the cost of small bedroom sizes
                    - no separation of formal / informal areas - bedrooms open into living areas directly
                    - none of the toilet are directly accessible from living/dining for guests
                    - no dedicated utility balcony in without servant 3bhk

With total cost of 1.5+ cr for a 3bhk, accompanied by risks of DWE this does not look like a good buy as an end user who is looking at investing hard earned money.

If one has money 4bhk is definitely one of the best I have seen in Gurgaon.

I believe (can be wrong as have no data to proof this) that 90% flats have been blocked by big investors, only few flats have ended up with small investors or end users, with a view that proximity to Delhi will jack the prices in medium-long term.

Comment

ah! from 6K to 8K and that too in couple of months ... very good investment from the point of investors.

When it was lauched at 6K, people said crazy pricing. Also Mahindra was available few meters down the road around 4K rates.

But it turned out and continue to be better investment than plethora of launches in NH8 and SPR.

Identifying opportunity is not that easy and it doesn't comes in black and white in this forum.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X