M3M BUILDER CREDIBILITY & QUESTIONABLE PRACTICES

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
3 | Posts
95 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3M BUILDER CREDIBILITY & QUESTIONABLE PRACTICES

I want an honest feedback and assessment from customers of M3M residential or commercial projects in Gurgaon.

My experience of buying from them has been extremely poor. Their CRM is extremely inefficient. In my case, they collected money from me but said they cannot issue any letter to me instantly on the day of payment to record the commercial understanding because they will take a few days to get the commercials approved from management. I fell for this fraud. They took many months to issue that 1 document showing commercial understanding. The terms they mentioned in the letter sent by them were completely contrary to what was agreed at the time of payment (And i have proof of it).

Even worse, they completely changed the commercial terms to my detriment and wrote down terms that were never agreed. I suffered a loss of atleast 15 lakhs just because of this 1 reason.

Now they sent me another demand letter completely ignoring our agreed commercial understanding. Their CRM is worse than the worst of the builders like BPTP, Era, Earth. Can other who invested in M3M vet if they had a similar experience ?
    Last edited 2 weeks ago.

Re : M3M BUILDER CREDIBILITY & QUESTIONABLE PRACTICES

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
    I want an honest feedback and assessment from customers of M3M residential or commercial projects in Gurgaon.

My experience of buying from them has been extremely poor. Their CRM is extremely inefficient. In my case, they collected money from me but said they cannot issue any letter to me instantly on the day of payment to record the commercial understanding because they will take a few days to get the commercials approved from management. I fell for this fraud. They took many months to issue that 1 document showing commercial understanding. The terms they mentioned in the letter sent by them were completely contrary to what was agreed at the time of payment (And i have proof of it).

Even worse, they completely changed the commercial terms to my detriment and wrote down terms that were never agreed. I suffered a loss of atleast 15 lakhs just because of this 1 reason.

Now they sent me another demand letter completely ignoring our agreed commercial understanding. Their CRM is worse than the worst of the builders like BPTP, Era, Earth. Can other who invested in M3M vet if they had a similar experience ?
    Issue is not with M3M. Its with brokers who are sitting in there office and claims they are M3M employees but they are not. They will give you impossible price just to get cheque and will then say sorry sir approval nahin mila but humne cheque laga diya hai.

Beware of such brokers.

Comment

Re : M3M BUILDER CREDIBILITY & QUESTIONABLE PRACTICES

just tell them NO Means No. They have bad products in market, they are just Desperate... BOYCOTT them totally. Let's break their arrogance.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X