IT People Preferring Pune Over Gurgaon

Last updated: March 27 2012
37 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : IT People Preferring Pune Over Gurgaon

Originally posted by kaka777 View Post
    Gaon word in the name of city. I am not agree with you. This is the place of doing rape girls and doing crime. Here 90% government people are corrupted. This is the place of crime and corruption. nothing else.

Prices are increasing not due to facilities. price are increasing because of black money by polticians and government people.

Do survey and you will found 50% flat/apartments/plots are in the name of government officers and politicians relatives.
    More than 20% apartments in gurgaon are not occupied and are just investment holdings of some corrupt officials

Comment

Originally posted by Jawhar View Post
      More than 20% apartments in gurgaon are not occupied and are just investment holdings of some corrupt officials
      Hi
      Greetings

Every reasonable household in NORTH INDIA owns MINIMUM one apartment in GGN

Cheers

Comment

After Noida, is Pune now making Gurgaon feel nervous?
        I like Gurgaon only because I belong to Haryana. I will shift Gurgaon as soon as I get my Flat.
        Gurgaon Rocks.
        Thanks

Comment

RE bubble in Mumbai is much much bigger than Gurgaon or even Delhi. RE market in Mumbai has never corrected. House prices have become so unaffordable in Mumbai that 65% of people live in slums because of such obnoxious prices.

I am not saying Gurgaon is better than Mumbai but all cities in India have issues. 600-700 sq ft floor sells for 1 crore in Delhi. So people move to Gurgaon for cheaper options. Mumbai has no Gurgaon in vicinity so people move to Slums. Life is not easy t here either.

Comment

Every Metro City has renamed itself to look more native :

Bangalore --> Bangaluru

Calcutta -> Kolkatta

Bombay -> Mumbai

Madras -> Chennai

Why New Delhi is not renamed to Navva Dilli ?

Are Delhities less patriotic or they are too broad minded to care about these petty things ?

Comment

Originally posted by delhidwarka View Post

Bangalore --> Bangaluru

Calcutta -> Kolkatta

Bombay -> Mumbai

Madras -> Chennai

Are Delhities less patriotic or they are too broad minded to care about these petty things ?
              Delhi has mix culture of up,haryana,panjab that's why we don't get fussy about such trivial issues.
              Thanks

Comment

Because Delhi is not a punjabi migrant city anymore ...Why shud it be Navva Dilli??

It never was one historically ... Except for the years after the partition when it was swamped by the refugees. Thankfully the demographics are much more balanced now and truly reflecting its character as a nation's federal capital

Comment

I agree with you. One of my Investment Banker friend returned back to Tokyo (Where he spent 10 years earlier), after spending one year here. He find GGN much costly then Tokyo.

Originally posted by anujktyagi View Post
                  hmm..I also didn't find single IT person( though there can be) who want to live in Gurgaon. There are some equations/reason to stay but not the choice. There are people who came from Pune, Hydrabad, Banglore and even Mumbai thinking that there home town is nearby but now they want to go back. Some says that daily need is even expensive from Mumbai.
                  But I was most surprised when one of our college from London came here and we encourage him to do some shopping in ambiance mall, saying that you will get brand things cheaper then London here...after visiting few shops ....guess what! he say no it is not!!

Comment

Originally posted by delhidwarka View Post

Bangalore --> Bangaluru

Calcutta -> Kolkatta

Bombay -> Mumbai

Madras -> Chennai

They have better things to do in life.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      After Noida, is Pune now making Gurgaon feel nervous?
                      I like Gurgaon only because I belong to Haryana. I will shift Gurgaon as soon as I get my Flat.
                      Gurgaon Rocks.

I also like gurgaon only because I also belong to haryana otherwise I have not found anything good in gurgaon.

Everything is costly here only because of corrupt government officers and politicians.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X