Ongoing Rates in CGX, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 1 2012
15 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ongoing Rates in CGX, Gurgaon

Originally posted by ripuls View Post
    Can anyone tell me of positives and negatives of Emaar's emerald height and Ireo's property on GCX?
    which property of ireo needs to be specified. Ireo Grand arch or Ireo victory valley or ireo skyon or ireo uptown.

There are respective detailed threads, please search them and that can be a good starting point.

Comment

yes, true. Even PVSN is 7000 now and not longer 6200. (April->Sept)

Originally posted by Bikumatre View Post
      His rates were as of 2nd april , today is september. yes i know for sure GA resale is 11k as ireo had revised company rate to 13k for non arch and 14.5 k for arch towers, not including plc. including plc it is as high as 13.9 k for non arch towers .

Comment

advice for buying a 2 crore apartment in GCx / spr

I am new to the forum and look forward to advice from the forum members for a good property to invest in GCx . I am looking for a 3 BHK for end use and can pay max white.

I have a budget of around 2 Crore , slightly stretchable and i can look at a horizon of maximum 3 to 4 years for posession, due to personal reasons.

could you please help me with the following questions :

1. should i look at GCx, spr or sohna road
        2. will an RTM be better or an UC property.
        3. what are the builders / projects that can fit in my budget.
        4. should i also look at Dwarka expressway as people in ndtv programme have been advicing dwarka expressway.
        5. will the GCx become livable in next 4 years.
        6. will sohna road prices sustain their momentum once the GCx / spr properties come in.
        7. when will the SPR become a reality.
        8. should i invest near GCR side or the sohna road side of GCx and if so which has the higher appreciation prospect.

will welcome views of all the members , so that i can understand the market better and take a appropriate decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Bikumatre View Post
          which property of ireo needs to be specified. Ireo Grand arch or Ireo victory valley or ireo skyon or ireo uptown.

There are respective detailed threads, please search them and that can be a good starting point.
          Want to do a comparison of existing rates on gcx...particularly.....Ireo vv, uptown, Emerald estate. Is there BPTP property comming up on gcx...what rates?

Comment

Hunt for the thread called Latest Resale rates and see the spreadsheet there. It has fairly updated prices.
            Originally posted by ripuls View Post
            Want to do a comparison of existing rates on gcx...particularly.....Ireo vv, uptown, Emerald estate. Is there BPTP property comming up on gcx...what rates?

Comment

M3M Golf estate Fairway East Appartment of 5900 Sq.Ft for sale.
              Any1 interested . message in private .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X