friends i am getting 1209 sqf flat of ild spire greens gurgaon sec 37c @2600 psf in resale. any comments about the project or the rates.
regards
Read more
Reply
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How is this sector? I heard there are problems in this sector due to local villages. Is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • very very risky project....read old threads on this project
    CommentQuote
  • thanx guys but can anyone tell what kind of risks are involved in this project?i ve visited the site last week only and two towers are already completed.
    CommentQuote
  • Where there is Dway there is always a risk :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

    A quick check
    1] Does the builder have all relevant approvals? (LOI, Zoning/Map Layout, Environmental Clearance??
    2] How old is the project?
    3] Any bank finance available?
    4] How much payment has gone?
    5] Project Launch Rate?

    I am also confused at the companies website states two projects namely ILD SPIRE and ILD GRAND. Somehow both are different and only ILD is common in both.. It appears that Grand is a standalone venture of ILD and ILD spire is in JV with Spire.. which project has two completed towers?? what is the accessibility??

    What is the problem of villagers as quoted by a fellow member?

    Looks like a case of GRAND dikha ke SPIRE chipka raha hai.. wicked


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • bless u ...really bless u for such a nice info.there is a typo error.actually it is ILD Spire Green project and the structure is complete and finishing job is remaining.bank loans are available.it is a resale unit.around 6L hav been paid and total amt due is 20L. which all things i have to keep in mind while carrying out the deal? regards
    CommentQuote
  • bless u ...real bless u for such a nice info.there is a typo error.actually it is ILD Spire Green project and the structure is complete and finishing job is remaining.bank loans are available.it is a resale unit which all thinbs i have to keep in mind while carrying oug ghe deal? regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jojobhai
    bless u ...really bless u for such a nice info.there is a typo error.actually it is ILD Spire Green project and the structure is complete and finishing job is remaining.bank loans are available.it is a resale unit.around 6L hav been paid and total amt due is 20L. which all things i have to keep in mind while carrying out the deal? regards



    guys!!!

    Towers are nearly complete.. bank loan is available .. if such progress has happened approvals are most likely, in place... and still price is 2600?
    At such a time when all sorta sh!t commands prices in the range of 3k,4k,5k.. even in places like sec 106 which has huge daulatabad village PLC and sector 95 etc which are farther than pluto ( yes! Iam talking about the planet) , whats the story with this project???

    If this is what having your middle name as "spire" does to you.. I am glad i didnt christen myself "Saint Spire Anger".
    On a serious note,..those keeping tabs on the project( if there are any) please throw some much needed thought on this one !!

    Is this the hidden gem we were all looking for??? Most likely not!!! Just need some justifications for the undervalued 2600 in this obnoxiously offensive market rally!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    guys!!!

    Towers are nearly complete.. bank loan is available .. if such progress has happened approvals are most likely, in place... and still price is 2600?
    At such a time when all sorta sh!t commands prices in the range of 3k,4k,5k.. even in places like sec 106 which has huge daulatabad village PLC and sector 95 etc which are farther than pluto ( yes! Iam talking about the planet) , whats the story with this project???
    Is this the hidden gem we were all looking for??? Most likely not!!! Just need some justifications for the undervalued 2600 in this obnoxiously offensive market rally!!!


    Hi
    Greetings

    :D Well said St Anger,, even upcountry/bad location projects, are highly priced.

    Some information is wrong/incomplete here. 26 lacs for 2BHK in GGN!!!
    only 6 Lacs paid till date!!!

    Looking at chronology of licences published on DTCP website, the project got licenses LC-1387A 2008 13 31/01/2008 GH 15.48 Acres, for sector 37C. Thus 4 years gone by.

    May hold value at this prices unless something seriously wrong with the project. Even Golu would agree that downside is minimum;). If and when the project gets delivered can bring good returns/enduse/rental due to proximity to habitation and existing connectivity to NH8. Another reason is ILD has a Commercial on Sohna Road which appears decently done. If and when Metro gets extended till sector 4/5 and till manesar, this may be a bonus.

    Jo Jo bhai, try calling the company for the specifics of the offering. (Pata laga 95% payment has been called, and customer paid only 6Lacs, with due interest of 5-10 lacs)

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • ILD is a third grade builder..... Stay Away........

    In their commercial project (ILD Trade Centre, Sohna Road) they increased the super area and demanded the increased area at "Market Rates"......................


    They are absolute cheats......

    Stay away
    CommentQuote
  • I agree St Anger...in today's internet world the days of hidden gems are gone and days of hideen traps are ON. When I last checked I was also told there is a complusory charge of Rs 350 which they call as specification charges besides BSP,PLC and other regular which makes the BSP closer to 3000.

    Increasing super area at market value is a new concept for me.

    Originally Posted by St_Anger
    guys!!!


    Is this the hidden gem we were all looking for??? Most likely not!!! Just need some justifications for the undervalued 2600 in this obnoxiously offensive market rally!!!
    CommentQuote
  • ild spire greens

    Hey guys thanx for all the inputs.The house is a resale one and the seller has purchased it in 2010 @2200/sf now he wants to sell it in 2600/sf + the specification charges of 350 /sf + 10L additional charges.The reason he quotes for resale is he is not able to pay the installations to the company.Already 80% payment has to be submitted while he has only submitted 5.5L.Furthermore he is not having the seller buyer agreement with the company as he has not paid 20% of the bsp.

    My request to u all is to guide me in this deal is
    a) what all things i have to keep in mind before proceeding further.
    b) he is asking a token money of 2L on agreement .should this agreement has to be notarized?
    c) how improtant is seller buyer agreement for taking a housing loan?
    d) what if he takes the token money and vanishes?

    thanks in anticipation.

    jojobhai.
    CommentQuote
  • In case you still want to proceed for this deal (which no one will recoomend until you've some specific reasons to enter in this trap)

    1. Get identification of seller (Copy of Passport, Pan Card, residence proof etc.).
    2. Get photocopy of all document recd by him from ILD (incl receipts etc.).
    3. Visit ILD office personaly and discuss below things :-
    a. Can this unit be transferred? (Of course they'll say No since 20% is not paid)
    b. How much is the non-payment charges. Normally 18% interrest on all pending payment will be huge money which you'll be shocked after knowing.
    c. What are the transfer documents required by company?

    4. Once you're through with above, just handover money to seller (through DD) and get the transfer documents sign-off. There is no need to give token money etc.

    If you need any further advise (absolutely free), you may send me mail.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey thanx visha78 for your advise

    can you please elaborate on the following.

    1. why i should not enter in this deal.
    2. There is a broker in between who is insisting on the token amount.
    3. The seller is telling that he will be paying the 20% amount and will get the buyer seller agreement.
    4.He is promising to pay the non payment charges which is around 4.5 lakhs.
    5.Can the deal go through without token money.

    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jojobhai
    Hey guys thanx for all the inputs.The house is a resale one and the seller has purchased it in 2010 @2200/sf now he wants to sell it in 2600/sf + the specification charges of 350 /sf + 10L additional charges.The reason he quotes for resale is he is not able to pay the installations to the company.Already 80% payment has to be submitted while he has only submitted 5.5L.Furthermore he is not having the seller buyer agreement with the company as he has not paid 20% of the bsp.

    My request to u all is to guide me in this deal is
    a) what all things i have to keep in mind before proceeding further.
    b) he is asking a token money of 2L on agreement .should this agreement has to be notarized?
    c) how improtant is seller buyer agreement for taking a housing loan?
    d) what if he takes the token money and vanishes?

    thanks in anticipation.

    jojobhai.

    how would you make sure that the compnay has not already cancelled his unit? since he is defaulter he would ask for heavy token moneyu to clear off the interest and overdues otherwise transfer wont happen.
    CommentQuote