Mail received from Broker

Presenting a new residential property Supertech New Project launch by Supertech Builder located at Sec 79, in Gurgaon near NH8 the Intersection of Northern Surrounded by a host of planned 5 star Hotels, Golf Courses. Supertech New Project offers 2/3/4 BHK apartments starting sizes are varying from 1295 to 3600 sq. ft. with good amenities like Club House, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Kids Play Area and Jogging Track

Type Tentative Size (Sq.ft.)
2BR-2T 1295 sq ft
2BR-2T-1SR 1525 sq ft
3BR-3T 1945 sq ft
3BR-3T-1SR 2225 sq ft
4BR-4T 3600 sq ft

BSP - 4750/sqft
Inaugural Discount - Rs 250
Read more
255 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys, what do you think about this project??
    I feel the location is to much inside, and its somewhere behind winterhills sec 78.
    Also the price of 4750 seems to be on the higher side, whereas we have the winterhills available in resale at ~ 4250 and plam hills at ~ 4100 then why should any body pay 4750 for sec 79 location.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Sumit,
    Don't post duplicate threads, we already have one for Supertech.
    Putting multiple threads won't change investors/end users perception.:)
    CommentQuote
  • sumit, I agree with your view that the location is very inside for the asking price of 4750. hopefully they are providing the amenities worth the high price.

Moreover, now its hard to find the apartments in Palm hills and Winter hills at the rate you quoted . both are going at 4300-4400 range with vantage view flats are 4500+...moreover, for Palm hills, buzz is that emaar is coming with new inventory at 5000.

Originally Posted by sumit1900
    Guys, what do you think about this project??
    I feel the location is to much inside, and its somewhere behind winterhills sec 78.
    Also the price of 4750 seems to be on the higher side, whereas we have the winterhills available in resale at ~ 4250 and plam hills at ~ 4100 then why should any body pay 4750 for sec 79 location.
    CommentQuote
  • unjustified prices.. I had anticipated that supertech would debut in gurgaon with a better location. The only thing that can make this project any sort of success is that if the USP of the project is really strong, Something along the lines of Supernova and North Eye that supertech is building in noida. Anything lesser and the investor can kiss, a major chunk of his profit, goodbye!!
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech Residential Project in sector 79, gurgaon is a rumor as of now. I went to corporate office of supertech and got to know that all these are rumors.
    Sales Lead told me that people have already given cheques in favour of Supertech to their respective brokers which is completely non sense.
    He informed me that they do have projects in their pipeline for NCR region but as of now they have not disclosed anything. They have not advertised it either in media or their portfolio but these brokers are spreading such rumors to investors.

Guyz, be aware of such investment unless everything is crystal clear. Kindly do not give cheques to any brokers regarding this. For more, you can yourself contact to Supertech corporate office.
    CommentQuote
  • sector 79 is not a goood sector to justify such a high price range
    CommentQuote
  • Mail from a Broker -

Dear Sir/Madam,

The mail of 28th March 2012 by the subject line “Supertech New Project in Sector 79 Gurgaon - 2/3/4 BHK Apartments, Hurry Book Now” had been sent in error, the webpage had been kept ready in preparation to be made live as and when the project would be launched, however due to inadvertent error it got triggered we apologize for the inconvenience caused. The specifications and pricing are based on our own estimates; please do not rely upon these.

We request you t! o ignore the previous mail.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks manoja ji
    I find this site very useful
    Do you have any thread that gives information about the current pre launch projects
    It's very difficult for people like us living overseas to get to know and most good projects are sold out by the time we realise it
    Many thanks
    Harsimran
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings
    mail from "RE wealth Manager"

SUPERTECH NEW PROJECT
    Sector 79, Gurgaon
    Supertech is coming up with their first New Resedintial Project in Gurgaon
    Sector-79, a perfect Resedintial destination for the people willing to dwell
    im tranqil and pristine enviornment.
    Developer:- Supertech Limited
    Land Area :-10 Acres
    Price :-Rs 65* Lac-1.75*Cr
    Unit Type and Area

TYPE AREA RATE BOOKING AMOUNT
    2BHK 1295 SQFT 4900/SQFT 6 LACS
    2BHK+SQ 1530 SQFT 4900/SQFT 7 LACS
    3BHK 1945 SQFT 4700/SQFT 8 LACS
    3BHK+SQ 2215 SQFT 4700/SQFT 9 LACS
    4BHK+SQ 3620 SQFT 4700/SQFT 10 LACS

Aaage aage dekhiye hota hai kya!! 4750 less 250 is beaten already..
    No information on approvals, site plan, floor plan, bank approvals, Environmental Clearance, commercial terms (EDC, PLC, IDC, FFC, parking etc NA)
    BUS CHECK DE DO nahin to milega nahin!!

Hope this small 10 acre gets absorbed with clarity, transparency and honesty by the builder unlike ATS/3C Fussh bombs.

Awaiting reactions!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Any news views on this project ... I am looking to invest in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • good option i booked one flat 4400/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkcools
    good option i booked one flat 4400/sq ft.

What size ? How much discount ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkcools
    good option i booked one flat 4400/sq ft.

Can you please PM me the discount / size / broker details
    CommentQuote
  • Noida-based Supertech launches first housing project in Gurgaon

NEW DELHI: Noida-based developer Supertech has signed a joint development agreement with land aggregation company GTL for 11 acres of land in Gurgaon's sector 79.

The land has all permissions required for building a residential group housing project for which a minimum of 10 acres is required in under Gurgaon rules.
    Supertech has now launched a housing project, called Araville - Premium homes at the location, which will have a total of 610 apartments with a total saleable area of around 1 million sq ft. This project will also include EWS flats that are mandatory for group housing projects in Gurgaon.

"We will invest Rs 400 crore for the project, which will be delivered in the next three years and will share 35% of the revenues with the owners of the land," said RK Arora, chairman and managing director of Supertech Ltd.

In the last six months, a number of developers from Noida have ventured into the Gurgaon real estate market. ATS Infrastructure recently bought 14-acres of land with licence for a group housing in Gurgaon's sector 109 for Rs 150 crore. The 3C Company has signed a joint development agreement with the Orris Infrastructure for a 47-acre plot in Gurgaon's sector 89. Earth Infrastructure has purchased a 10.5-acre plot in Gurgaon's sector 112 and has launched a residential project there.

"Gurgaon today is one of the most vibrant markets and for Noida's real estate developers, it is a logical extension of their growth strategy," says Prashant Kaura, director, GenReal Property Advisers, which is based in Gurgaon.

Noida-based Supertech launches first housing project in Gurgaon - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Any further update??
    CommentQuote