Supertech Araville, Supertech Builders, Sector 79, Gurgaon

Last updated: September 8 2020
285 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Supertech Araville, Supertech Builders, Sector 79, Gurgaon

Originally posted by simplycoolin View Post
    hi bobbish, i heard 3rd demand has been raised for some towers (C or B and D) as excavation is completed and for E tower it will be raised next month.
    Oh yes. Thanks for correcting. I read the terms again it says completion of excavation or 120 days whichever is earlier. So 3rd instalment is round the corner.

Comment

as per me it is on commencemnet of foundation work.

Comment

third payment is at completion of excavation work and got to know it has been completed for some of the towers and so 3rd demand has been raised for these towers. Seems work is goin at good pace.

Does anybody has idea if resale has started and secondary prices in the market??

Also got to know that they will be launching plots soon at 70K (tentatively) so lets see how things come up.

Comment

Has anyone recently visited the site to check construction updates, now that the third demand is being made for some towers ( and for others to follow shortly) ? it will be great if someone can post some pictures.

Comment

Yes the third payment is on commencement of foundation work and it will be according to our allotment letter and not based on the current payment plan on builder's website as it applies for new customers. So i guess 4th payment will take around three months from Feb.

Comment

I have received 3rd demand of Rs 6lakh approx for tower D , can anybody confirm if they have also received 3rd demand and payment by 15th feb

Comment

I have received 3rd payment for E tower and it is also due by 15th Feb

Comment

Me too. Due date 15th Feb

Comment

Has anybody visited the location recently? I got to know that road han been constructed and black top is left. can some one throw some light on outlook of this sector.

Comment

who is the construction contracted any idea?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X