Supertech Araville, Supertech Builders, Sector 79, Gurgaon

Last updated: September 8 2020
285 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Supertech Araville, Supertech Builders, Sector 79, Gurgaon

Originally posted by simplycoolin View Post
    who is the construction contracted any idea?
    What I have heard from their previous sales guys, it is BL Kashyap but havent seen any official announcement yet

Comment

Construction Update

I was driving through NH-8 today and choose to take a short stopover to check the construction progress. The sample flat should be ready in a month's time, the interiors are being done currently. I was told that two firms by the name of Tirupati and Ambit have been hired as contractors ( I'll not be surprised if the information given is wrong). Not much work has been done on towers A & F yet ( except digging). The first two pics below are for tower B & C and the last two for tower D & E.

Edit: There are only 2 lifts/tower. Doesn't that sound a bit too low ?
      Attached Files
      Last edited February 14 2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

excellent effort !!

Comment

Thanks Jagnnoida. Doed basement has two floors or one floor? After looking on these pics I don't see 4th payment so far away.

Comment

Originally posted by simplycoolin View Post
            Thanks Jagnnoida. Doed basement has two floors or one floor? After looking on these pics I don't see 4th payment so far away.

I specifically asked the site engineer about this and he mentioned just one floor. I also felt that just one floor for a 15+ storey tower might lead to shortage of parking space. The progress is now being updated on Supertech's website as well.

http://supertechlimited.com/resident...de0#ad-image-1
            Last edited February 14 2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Got to know that first tranfer is free and company has started the transfers as 3rd payment is over. Does anybody strike the resale deal ot have any update on secondary market?

Comment

Opening of sample flat.

While checking the status of upcoming plots in sec 79 ggn, I have been informed that its WIP and license is awaiting and company will be launching plots once license is in place and also got to know that opening ceremony of sample flat is schedule on 9th of March...

Comment

Why there seems to be no buzz about this project? Any idea of the resale rate?

Comment

Did Supertech finalize the construction contractor for this project - who is it?

Comment

Supertech seems to be sleeping. There is absolutely no buzz in the market. They seem to be waiting to launch the 100 acre township.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X