Collapse

Supertech Araville, Supertech Builders, Sector 79, Gurgaon

Last updated: September 8 2020
285 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Supertech Araville, Supertech Builders, Sector 79, Gurgaon

is this builder any good?? hows the track record??? What are the available prices in resale?? which tower to go far?? which floor??

Comment

Supertech Araville

Inpursuit,

The answer to each one of your questions depends on your requirements.
      What exactly are you looking for?

Is Kashmir any good?
      Oh yes, it is "Dharti par Swarg" (Heaven on earth).

Kashmir - For me?
      Depends on my purpose:
      For a vacation - Yes, my kids would love it.
      For moving permanently - Are you kidding me - what will I feed my kids? Because I can't run my company / business from Kashmir.

Originally posted by inpursuit View Post
      is this builder any good?? hows the track record??? What are the available prices in resale?? which tower to go far?? which floor??

Comment

thanks captain... for investment purposes?? not end use... quality of construction, fair dealigs, no fraud history etc... thats my query...

Comment

I heard from reliable source that Supertech is coming up with 100 acre township in same sector and launch is very near, any one else heard of this information? Any concrete news?

Comment

yes, i heard too that they have applied for license . this will have plots, floors and villas.

Comment

This sector is going to be all luxury in future, with 100 acres township from Supertech, Revanta already in vicinity and I have heard of land bank of DLF also in the area, which would also be a luxury project (my guess).

Originally posted by bobbish2009 View Post
              yes, i heard too that they have applied for license . this will have plots, floors and villas.

Comment

also Bestech has a land at the back of Araville. They are also slated to launch soon. They even showing this on their projects map.

Comment

That is cool, no doubt many senior members are bullish on this sector, would that impact Araville and Mountville in +ve way in future?

also Bestech has a land at the back of Araville. They are also slated to launch soon. They even showing this on their projects map.

Comment

for sure. presence of DLF and Bestech is a big positive for this sector and will push prices up.

Comment

Where do you find map marking Bestech in Sector 79?

for sure. presence of DLF and Bestech is a big positive for this sector and will push prices up.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X