Clear All

Re : Supertech Araville, Supertech Builders, Sector 79, Gurgaon

Originally posted by arjun1 View Post
    Please let me know where it is available
    It is available in resale contact the rite dealers

Comment

Hi

Gupta sir what is the resale price for 1295 size area? please IM me the details.

Comment

the resale price for 2 bhk is 5050 in CLP, original booking 5460, rest u can check on and 99 acres

Comment

today there was big add of supertech araville in times property, they are revising prices again very soon

Comment

they increaesed price this month after the bhoomi pujan, so are they set to increase the price again... good one. Hopefully they are going to start the construction work and may increase the price along with...

Comment

Originally posted by jackal15 View Post
              Gupta sir what is the resale price for 1295 size area? please IM me the details.

You should be able to strike a deal in the range of 5000 to 5100

Comment

Did anyone received the demand letter for second installment as well as allottment/Builder Buyer Agreement ? Any terms and conditions on which special importance should be given ?

Comment

I have received second demand letter which I have paid some odd 6 lakhs plus, also signed the BBA and they will send it in week time, the 3 rd demand will be on start of construction , has anyone visited the site to see the progress, if someone could upload site pictures it will be great, also si

Comment

Has anyone bought the unit in resale, does anyone know about the transfer process and also if the 1st transfer is free, does anyone own unit in the project

Comment

Can someone who has received the detailed documents share some information on the following:
                      1. Is the first transfer free. If not, what is the fee for the same.
                      2. I have heard from one of my friends that Supertech Araville ( Like Supertech Renesa, Noida) has a clause stating price escalation based on RBI indices of Steel,Cement,power,labor etc.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X