Supertech Araville, Supertech Builders, Sector 79, Gurgaon

Last updated: September 8 2020
285 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Supertech Araville, Supertech Builders, Sector 79, Gurgaon

Originally posted by JAGgnNoida View Post
    Can someone who has received the detailed documents share some information on the following:
    1. Is the first transfer free. If not, what is the fee for the same.
    2. I have heard from one of my friends that Supertech Araville ( Like Supertech Renesa, Noida) has a clause stating price escalation based on RBI indices of Steel,Cement,power,labor etc.

I have received the demand letter today and draft for BBA ....

Comment

I have received the BBA draft which says that the price escalation will be there as per RBI guidelines, can someone share what does this mean, are other builders also including this clause

Comment

This surely Shocking. How Can they have price Escalation Clause as per RBI indices?

I mean phir, what do Initial Investors, who take all the risks, get in terms of Returns?

This means every NCR Builder is trying his best to MILK INVESTORS.

All risks are for Investor to bear. All returns are for Builder.

Walk- Out of the project, if this is indeed TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by mrana7 View Post
          I have received the BBA draft which says that the price escalation will be there as per RBI guidelines, can someone share what does this mean, are other builders also including this clause

welcome to Supertech! this is just the beginning... it is the BPTP of Noida, if there ever was a comparision..

Comment

Originally posted by mrana7 View Post
            interesting..since when did RBI has started giving indices of inflation of steel, cement etc? I hope by RBI they mean 'Reserve Bank of India' and not any internal department which they might have named RBI.

Comment

escalation clause is dangerous as increase in construction cost (which wud definetly increase with inflation) needs to be borne by buyer. This way supertech has kept initial price lower or comparable to others when launched to get buyers in and now they unfold such clauses after they sold most of d project

Comment

RBI issues inflation index for various commodities like steal, cement etc. DLF is the first to move with cost escalation based pricing model where 50% of flat cost is considered as construction cost which is subject to inflation with RBI cost inflation index as reference. Not a surprise for builder like super tech to follow DLF!

Comment

Originally posted by asukhija View Post
                  RBI issues inflation index for various commodities like steal, cement etc. DLF is the first to move with cost escalation based pricing model where 50% of flat cost is considered as construction cost which is subject to inflation with RBI cost inflation index as reference. Not a surprise for builder like super tech to follow DLF!
                  Yes the inflation is bound to further increase or be stable at current elevated levels and hence the cost of the Araville will go up. At the current rate of 8% inflation, in three years, the cost may escalate to approx 25%.

As the escalation clause is applicable for actuall construction cost, which is mostly 50% of the BSP, ie, at current price of 5000, 2500 is the construction cost and 25% increase to the same would be around Rs 650. The final BSP would be then Rs 5650/- plus all the related costs linked to BSP would also go up. At the end, around 20-25% increase in the overall cost by the time the project gets over.

Comment

Originally posted by krishna99 View Post
                    Yes the inflation is bound to further increase or be stable at current elevated levels and hence the cost of the Araville will go up. At the current rate of 8% inflation, in three years, the cost may escalate to approx 25%.

As the escalation clause is applicable for actuall construction cost, which is mostly 50% of the BSP, ie, at current price of 5000, 2500 is the construction cost and 25% increase to the same would be around Rs 650. The final BSP would be then Rs 5650/- plus all the related costs linked to BSP would also go up. At the end, around 20-25% increase in the overall cost by the time the project gets over.
                    Do you genuinely believe that Supertech will be able to deliver in 3 years ??

Comment

Any confirmation if first transfer is free ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X