Collapse

Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 18 2020
312 | Posts
57415 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Mail from a Broker -

x09
    Conscient Dream Home

Located at Sector 102 Dwarka expressway, Gurgaon
    Choice of 3 & 4 BHK Apartment
    Sizes Available 1850 Sqft to 2700 Sqft
    Price Rs. 4949/ Sqft
    ( Only for first Few Booking )
    ⇒ Ultra Luxury Apartments
    ⇒ VRV Air Conditioning
    ⇒ Modular Kitchen
    ⇒ Imported Marble Flooring
    ⇒ 3 Side Open Apartments
    ⇒ 3 Tier Security
    ⇒ Club house with modern amenities

Enquire Now for More Details >>>
    Last edited July 25 2017, 11:25 AM.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Mail from a Broker -

Conscient Dream Home

Price Rs. 4949/ Sqft
    ⇒ VRV Air Conditioning
    ⇒ Modular Kitchen
    ⇒ 3 Side Open Apartments
    ⇒ 3 Tier Security

Looks like a good project - Their H1 project is also running well - Pricing also is kind of fair considering the location, ultra luxury specifications and the land parcels placement to 3 side road, green belt and being bang on dew.

Friends any opinion?

Comment

Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

How is the location?

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Mail from a Broker -

Conscient Dream Home

Price Rs. 4949/ Sqft
        ⇒ VRV Air Conditioning
        ⇒ Modular Kitchen
        ⇒ 3 Side Open Apartments
        ⇒ 3 Tier Security

Sorry for my ignorance....but ye kaun sa builder hai ?

Comment

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
          Sorry for my ignorance....but ye kaun sa builder hai ?
          Karan singh jee

Nothing to be apologetic !! IREF pe we're all sitting to learn from each other.

Conscient is a very reputed builder. There is hardly any name for it in the market because you will never see it being the part of marketing hype. I believe they want the work to speak for themselves. Its a relatively small group.
          They are most famous for the heritage schools in gurgaon and delhi. They have also made the famous siri fort auditorium delhi. Currently, they are constructing heritage one which is in sec -62 and is a wonderful project. Although, I havent seen the location for this new project but i am not very keen on investing in it as sec 102, according to me, is a long way from delhi on DEW, and because of the litigation issues with DEW.
          Last edited April 1 2012, 07:51 PM. Reason: spelling
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

What's the view of people here? Is this project worth investing considering the price and location? As i am made to understand that sec-102, is not the best of sector on Eway.

But if one consider the price at which other builders are launching, i think its a good one.

Whereas if i compare it with other on Nh-8 sectors such as winter hills /Bestech ananda/ gurgaon one etc, it seems to be overpriced. What do people think?

Comment

This project seems right on expressway but rates are high. Its next to BPTP Amstoria. They also do not have high visibility but some brokers are marketing it well for thier high specs and their project in Sector 62.

Seniors, - BlessU, Manoja, amit001, Pls advise if its worth

Comment

Conscient is supposed to a very decent Builder . So, quality of the product should not be a issue .

What r the specs.???? Do u have any details ???? Price of 4950 for Sector 102 ( not aware of the exact location of this Project ) looks pretty steep .

GGN mein saab kuch bikta hain, especially with the hype created by Builder- Broker nexus for the D e way .

Comment

Thanks ManojA

I checked with the Company directly and with one of thier major brokers. They are not advertising it in a big way and are saying that they have a good customer base based on their reputation earned in project in Sector 62.

There will be only 6 towers in 11 Acres. 1850sq ft and above. With A/Cs, modular kitchen, italian flooring, etc, a Big Club, swimming pool and a football field. (They own a private Conscient football club and team and lay stress on sports features in thier projects).

I am getting a price of 4900 in soft launch. Its neighbouring project Emaar Gurgaon Greens Sector 102 also closed at around 4900 in its last sale. So they are maintaining parity.

So kindly advise if one should go ahead as you rightly said Gurgaon mein sab bikta hai.

Comment

See, if u r comfortable with the pricing & the issues of the D e way & r making a long term investment or thinking this for your end use, u can think about it . Specifications look pretty good . Builder is pretty decent . Was Emaar's Sector 102 Project having similar specifications ( didn't follow that thread much, so not aware on this Project of Emaar ) ???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X