⇒ Ultra Luxury Apartments
    ⇒ VRV Air Conditioning
    ⇒ Modular Kitchen
    ⇒ Imported Marble Flooring
    ⇒ 3 Side Open Apartments
    ⇒ 3 Tier Security
    ⇒ Club house with modern amenities

Enquire Now for More Details >>>

Looks like a good project - Their H1 project is also running well - Pricing also is kind of fair considering the location, ultra luxury specifications and the land parcels placement to 3 side road, green belt and being bang on dew.

Friends any opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • How is the location?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Mail from a Broker -

Conscient Dream Home

Located at Sector 102 Dwarka expressway, Gurgaon
    Choice of 3 & 4 BHK Apartment
    Sizes Available 1850 Sqft to 2700 Sqft
    Price Rs. 4949/ Sqft
    ( Only for first Few Booking )
    ⇒ Ultra Luxury Apartments
    ⇒ VRV Air Conditioning
    ⇒ Modular Kitchen
    ⇒ Imported Marble Flooring
    ⇒ 3 Side Open Apartments
    ⇒ 3 Tier Security
    ⇒ Club house with modern amenities

Enquire Now for More Details >>>

Sorry for my ignorance....but ye kaun sa builder hai ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Sorry for my ignorance....but ye kaun sa builder hai ?

Karan singh jee

Nothing to be apologetic !! IREF pe we're all sitting to learn from each other.

Conscient is a very reputed builder. There is hardly any name for it in the market because you will never see it being the part of marketing hype. I believe they want the work to speak for themselves. Its a relatively small group.
    They are most famous for the heritage schools in gurgaon and delhi. They have also made the famous siri fort auditorium delhi. Currently, they are constructing heritage one which is in sec -62 and is a wonderful project. Although, I havent seen the location for this new project but i am not very keen on investing in it as sec 102, according to me, is a long way from delhi on DEW, and because of the litigation issues with DEW.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the view of people here? Is this project worth investing considering the price and location? As i am made to understand that sec-102, is not the best of sector on Eway.

But if one consider the price at which other builders are launching, i think its a good one.

Whereas if i compare it with other on Nh-8 sectors such as winter hills /Bestech ananda/ gurgaon one etc, it seems to be overpriced. What do people think?
    CommentQuote
  • This project seems right on expressway but rates are high. Its next to BPTP Amstoria. They also do not have high visibility but some brokers are marketing it well for thier high specs and their project in Sector 62.

Seniors, - BlessU, Manoja, amit001, Pls advise if its worth
    CommentQuote
  • Conscient is supposed to a very decent Builder . So, quality of the product should not be a issue .

What r the specs.???? Do u have any details ???? Price of 4950 for Sector 102 ( not aware of the exact location of this Project ) looks pretty steep .

GGN mein saab kuch bikta hain, especially with the hype created by Builder- Broker nexus for the D e way .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks ManojA

I checked with the Company directly and with one of thier major brokers. They are not advertising it in a big way and are saying that they have a good customer base based on their reputation earned in project in Sector 62.

There will be only 6 towers in 11 Acres. 1850sq ft and above. With A/Cs, modular kitchen, italian flooring, etc, a Big Club, swimming pool and a football field. (They own a private Conscient football club and team and lay stress on sports features in thier projects).

I am getting a price of 4900 in soft launch. Its neighbouring project Emaar Gurgaon Greens Sector 102 also closed at around 4900 in its last sale. So they are maintaining parity.

So kindly advise if one should go ahead as you rightly said Gurgaon mein sab bikta hai.
    CommentQuote
  • See, if u r comfortable with the pricing & the issues of the D e way & r making a long term investment or thinking this for your end use, u can think about it . Specifications look pretty good . Builder is pretty decent . Was Emaar's Sector 102 Project having similar specifications ( didn't follow that thread much, so not aware on this Project of Emaar ) ???
    CommentQuote
  • Chief

Discussions on Deway is never ending. Of course, we all know one day its going to be there, When? only god almight knows, it can take 2-3-4 years. Till that time there will be some progress on the Conscient project.

They are targetting only high end gentry thats why the sizes are 1850, 2050 and 2250.

My aim is investment and not end use. Thats the dilemma - whether 4900 is a rate where one can expect decent appreciation in 2-4 yr horizon.

Since its a fresh launch theres no cash component of premium. I was looking at Brisk Lumbini, ATS and Chintels. They'r all commanding a premium of Rs 1000 / sq ft minimum.

Emaar project in 102 had lower specs and many more towers in the same area. Consicent is only planning to build 6 towers

Pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • I can understand your predicament .

I don't want to discourage u or anybody here . Just giving my POV ( & i could be totally wrong ) -

My worry is on the overhyped prices of the D e way & in the event of D e way getting inordinately delayed & recession seeping in, D e way may have to bear the maximum brunt of these major bolts . In such a event ( please note that, it may never happen ), many/most of the D e way Investors could be in soup ( especially those who book at such pricing or those who r looking for a quick profit ) .

So, Conscient as a Builder is good & the product could be very near to what they may be promising, but on the pricing front & other issues discussed, it is your take .

CommentQuote
  • Hello i visited the site 102 yestrday ...
    i have chekd every project on deway....this project lukd to be the best...
    the reasons i am sayin is because the project is situated on 75 mts road from highway to najafgarh so it has nthin to do with deway getin delayd...smooth ride frm highway to the project exactly 5 kms or 6-7 min...deway aye ya na ae u can live...already high trafic moving ...

the surrounding---
    right side is BPTP amstoria left is deway work is goin on...on the back side is m3m land...front across the 75mtr road...is public utility...nd commercial....no high tensn water trtmnt railway line...will be the most sort aftr place to live ... most high end projcts...

current scenario---
    even if the property was ready to move in one can go nd live today also...there is absltly no problm is reachin the project...

i dnt think ne reasn to avoid the property gud builder expect nt much delay...ultra luxury spcfctn...fotball ground...corner plot...exclnt layout in heritage one...nt much hypd...mostly sold like ATS by compny itslf...even i have chekd the financial of the company no debts exclnt runing income frm skul biz...

only if the RE market cums down this project will stand tall...my view...
    CommentQuote
  • i bout two units for end use...chek the site its perfctly drivable...no tensn...
    CommentQuote
  • what price and discounts did u get ???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys is anyone aware of the huda sewage treatment plant near this project
    CommentQuote