X
Collapse

Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
316 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

I visited the site 2 days back. There is some good progress on the site. Although lack of amenities is an issue currently but I am sure over time once the expressway is built and the construction is complete (around 2016 Q1) this would be a nice property.

The key thing about this is that its strategically located. Very close to the expressway and connected by roads on all side. Plus the inhouse facilities are quite attractive. More importantly what I feel is that the price of this property is quite reasonable. Since they have not built anything in GGN previously they dont have an established name in the market as a result of which they are not able to charge a premium on their 'brand'. I feel that this being the builders one of the first project in GGN will be a hallmark so that they can leverage its success to launch new projects. All this is my personal view.

I am considering purchasing this property for the same reason as above. Before going ahead just wanted to share my views with fellow forum members and get their advise. I appeal to all forum members to give their point of view on this.

Thanks

Comment

Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

The Co-Founder of Micromax was recently in the news for not so good reasons. Dont remember whether he was arrested or not. Double check into before investing.

Thanks

Comment

Conscient has launched the sample appartment for this project. Here's the link to the pics for the same.

Heritage Max - Show Home Gallery

Comment

Current Price?

What is the current price at Heritage Max 1850 Sq ft apartment?

Comment

Any resale happening ???? hows the progress of this project.

Someone informed that this is one of the best product on DEW ????? Is it ???? Any opinion on EMaar gurgaon greens behind it...

Comment

Decent progress on this project...I purchased in resale in Aug, 2013. One demand was due in Sep. and post that I have 2 more demand letters at a interval of 3 months each.

I spent around 2-3 months looking at various options on DEW and finally zeroed in on this due to:
              1. Good site as well as unit layout
              2. Low density
              3. Good specifications
              4. Location wise..free from any villages nearby compared to other sectors like 104, 109.

Note: I may be biased since I own a unit here.

Comment

Surprised about lack of price uptick

Hi Friends, I am considering this project. Things look okay but I am really surprised at how stagnant the price growth has been in the past 2-3 years. I know there is a general slowdown. Is there something wrong with this project?

This is a chart from Magicbricks that is the reason of my concern (see attachment)

Click image for larger version

Name:	heritagemax.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	2230105

Comment

Bought a 2nd floor unit 5200 yesterday . End use.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
                  ..wish u prosperity nd luck..manu

Comment

Could you please share the broker details. I am interested in buying heritage max.

I have another question for the forum:
                    Will this place be habitable after 3.5 years from now. I am looking for end use

Comment

• Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Hi

Ya for sure I can Share the details . And beware of brokers here on the forum who are in real having no units they are just middle man between 2 brokers

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
                      Last edited July 16 2015, 03:37 PM.
                      ..wish u prosperity nd luck..manu

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X