X
Collapse

Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
316 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Thanks

Comment

• Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Hi IREF-ers

I am interested in buying a 2475 unit in H-max. What is the current market BSP I should expect? I have a current offer of 5200.
      Last edited May 1 2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

You should try to negotiate further as there are desperate deals going on...the project is good but you should be able to hold it for atleast 5 years till this area becomes habitable

Comment

Manu -- Firstly congrats on your purchase. I believe Heritage Max is an undervalued property, but the sad irony is that it might remain to be undervalued compared to other projects for a while I personally like the unit and am planning to invest in one. The challenge is that this will be from an investment perspective and I don't plan to stay here. Had it been for end use, would have gone for the biggest unit, but from an investment perspective, am torn if this is the right decision. BTW, your 5200 purchase was BSP right? the project has very stiff PLCs (!!!)

Comment

Guys -- Am looking to invest in Heritage Max. Any guidelines on prices? 5400 seems to be asking price, and with cash on the table, I am sure one can get 5250-5300 rates. As I mentioned, the PLCs are steep and when added, the price is 5500+ per sq ft. Any thoughts of how does this compare with Gurgaon greens?

Comment

New PLP

Friend of mine told that they have come up with PLP scheme 50:50 ratio.

Is that right option for investment as on today's situation where resale price is 53-5400 INR.

When is possession is likely to happen for this project.

There are some advantages with this project
              1. Existing connectivity with Basai Road
              2. Sector 102 will be habituated bit faster as BPTP may start possession earlier in 2016
              3. Commercial & Retail (Ocus & Satya) is very close to these project and construction for Ocus started
              4. Basai Road fly over is under expansion for double lane drive

Pl. share your views.

Comment

Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post
                Friend of mine told that they have come up with PLP scheme 50:50 ratio.

Is that right option for investment as on today's situation where resale price is 53-5400 INR.

When is possession is likely to happen for this project.

There are some advantages with this project
                1. Existing connectivity with Basai Road
                2. Sector 102 will be habituated bit faster as BPTP may start possession earlier in 2016
                3. Commercial & Retail (Ocus & Satya) is very close to these project and construction for Ocus started
                4. Basai Road fly over is under expansion for double lane drive

Pl. share your views.
                I had visited the site in Feb/March, 2014 timeframe with the option of investing in the project with dual purpose of investment/end use and here is my feedback:

Positive:

- They had come up with this PLP scheme in Feb, 2014 at the BSP price of 7049
                - The construction is going as per schedule as they will deliver in 2016 end as commitment of max early 2017
                - Bang on the DEW, so good connectively in future
                - Good connectivity via Basai road
                - Resale happening at 5000 to 55000 depending on the size and floor and also the location
                - Good a very good option at 5100
                - I would say among all the projects I saw this was the best project in terms of reputation and construction quality as well as the layout is good too

Negatives:
                - The area surrounding this place will take atleast 5 years to come up looking at the pace DEW is coming up, so once you get the possession you will not be able to live here as the place will not be habitable
                - PLP at 7049 seems very high considering that resale is happening at 25% lower, they were ready to reduce the PLP by 5%
                - Once you get the possession in 2 years timeframe, since the place will not be habitable you will end up paying monthly maintenance charges as nobody will rent the place out

Keeping all the above points into consideration I decided not to go ahead with the project. But if you can wait for alteast 5 years then you should go for this project and that too on resale and not PLP option as in 5 years the actual prices may be close to 7000+ so in a sense you are paying future prices today

Comment

Does anyone know the status of the High tension wires in the project - already removed/will be moved/ will be underground / will stay as is?
                  Last edited July 16 2015, 06:31 PM.

Comment

When we don't have anything underground in Main Gurgaon..I have my doubts on this going underground..but lets hope for the best!
                    Last edited July 16 2015, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Any news on latest resale prices? last I heard was around March when they were 5200-5400 BSP
                      Last edited July 16 2015, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X