X
Collapse

Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
316 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Sometimes I am really amused how easily we rely on builders that they will start working as DHBVN...i think its time to wake up buddies....

Comment

• Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

It becomes really difficult for an individual buyer with limited resources to obtain this type of information. The real estate industry is so much lopsided towards builders.

Comment

I believe , government should make the developers mandatorily disclose all project related information and approvals on their websites

Comment

Hii

I have visited Heritage Max Site recently, I really liked the project and liked the 2075 sq ft site in this project.

I need the feedback from the seniors and experts who have already invested for end use perspective.

I am really keen in to this project and need the right advise to proceed further.

Also, what will be the ongoing resale rate (correct) for 2075 sq ft size.

I need help and support which can help me in my decision making.

Regards
          Nauheed

Comment

An association has been formed to pressure the govt for completion of DEW. All unit holders of heritagemax please message me your nos. So that can add u to the group . Thanks.

Comment

I visited Heritage max yesterday. Work is progressing at good pace. The rerouting of HTW is in final stage.

A few towers are likely to be ready for possession by mid 2017.
              Last edited February 16 2016, 12:14 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by unitedall View Post
                I visited Heritage max yesterday. Work is progressing at good pace. The rerouting of HTW is in final stage.

A few towers are likely to be ready for possession by mid 2017.
                But the dwarka expressway is not antwhere near completion. Are u joining the protest day after ?

Comment

Originally posted by manuvihaan View Post
                  But the dwarka expressway is not antwhere near completion. Are u joining the protest day after ?
                  HI FOLKS! Just joined in 1 hope to benefit from the forum!!

any idea which towers are likely to be handed over first? and which one in the end? and likely when - isnt the possesion offer to commence after the completion of the entire project? As it is DWE is delayed - early possesion will become a liability
                  Last edited February 24 2016, 04:22 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hello Experts

I am contemplating buying a Flat in Heritage Max in F Tower. Can someone senior suggest as to what would be the rate for this Tower. I am told the rate for this is 7200 per sq feet?

Thanks

Comment

Builder's effective rate is 6449 per sq ft after discount of 800 on BSP 7249 per sq ft. Brokers offer up to 3% (i.e. additional 217) taking the rate to 6232 per sq ft.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X