X
Collapse

Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
316 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Hi experts!!!
    I am planning to by a 1870 sq ft unit in this project.i visited to their site and sample unit looks good. I want unit for end use and do not have much idea about real estate.rates offered by builder is approx 6200 after adding all discounts with PLP plan(40:60).
    In resale rate I am getting is approx 5000k, but I need to put all at a time. Dofference comes approx 25 lakh. please suggest ...whether I need to go for fresh or resale one?

Comment

• Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

The decision shall be based upon planned possesion date. If structure of the tower in which you plan to buy is ready then builder will demand the remaining 60% (40% paid on booking) may be within a year or year and half. In this case it would make more sense to buy in resale. Normally builders launch PLP schemes near possesion to get rid of excessive inventory they have.

Comment

Hi sir, thank you for the reply!!

Availability is in tower B & D.

Regarding Possession they said it will take 2.5 years from now, in tower B it is 3 months earlier then D. In payment plan if I go for fresh I need to put 40 % that too in 9 months span.

And remaking 60 % once I get occupancy latter, I think it should be 2.5 yrs.

Please suggest.
        Last edited March 19 2016, 09:30 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

You need to do detailed cash flow calculations considering the financing options, tax savings etc u have especially if u are required to take loan. If it self financed and that money is in FD where in u are paying tax on the interest income then it may be better to go for Resale.

Detailed payment plan for both options with your financing options is required to make economic decision. Some financial consultant can help u in that.
          Last edited March 19 2016, 04:37 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

The arbitrage between 2 options is not big. 60% of 6200 is about 3720 psf. If you financed it via bank at 10% interest rate, you will pay 1000-1200 rs psf over next 2.5-3 years until the construction. So it works out similar in both options (6200 builder vs 5000 resale). If you think they will take more than 3 years to deliver then 40-60 is cheaper if they deliver sooner then resale is better.

Comment

Originally posted by whitemonk View Post
              The arbitrage between 2 options is not big. 60% of 6200 is about 3720 psf. If you financed it via bank at 10% interest rate, you will pay 1000-1200 rs psf over next 2.5-3 years until the construction. So it works out similar in both options (6200 builder vs 5000 resale). If you think they will take more than 3 years to deliver then 40-60 is cheaper if they deliver sooner then resale is better.
              What is the resale availability in 4 bhk 2470 sft unit and price options.

Comment

Dear members please join DEW PROTEST * JANTAR MANTAR on 24 APR 11 A.M TO 1 P.M. for early completion of DEW.

Comment

Visited Heritage Max - Work Progress

Hi,

I have a unit in Heritage Max project. Please let me know which are the private groups formed by the owners and how to join them.

Today I went to DEW with a friend to check his project so also dropped by Heritage Max to check the progress. Work has been progressing well at the site. Construction of the Tower F which was just one floor high when I booked in Sep is almost complete. Railings on all balconies have been fixed. They have now started completing Tower A - Doors and windows are done for half the tower and external painting work has been started. My best guess is that they will start giving possession of the first tower in the next 15 to 18 months.

Comment

Hi

Please let me also know if there is a group of owners. I too want to join the group

Thanks

Comment

Dealers are now offering Tower F in resale for Rs. 5000 PSF. And the slide is not over yet, not by a long shot...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X