X
Collapse

Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
316 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Chief

Discussions on Deway is never ending. Of course, we all know one day its going to be there, When? only god almight knows, it can take 2-3-4 years. Till that time there will be some progress on the Conscient project.

They are targetting only high end gentry thats why the sizes are 1850, 2050 and 2250.

My aim is investment and not end use. Thats the dilemma - whether 4900 is a rate where one can expect decent appreciation in 2-4 yr horizon.

Since its a fresh launch theres no cash component of premium. I was looking at Brisk Lumbini, ATS and Chintels. They'r all commanding a premium of Rs 1000 / sq ft minimum.

Emaar project in 102 had lower specs and many more towers in the same area. Consicent is only planning to build 6 towers

Pls advise

Comment

Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

I can understand your predicament .

I don't want to discourage u or anybody here . Just giving my POV ( & i could be totally wrong ) -

My worry is on the overhyped prices of the D e way & in the event of D e way getting inordinately delayed & recession seeping in, D e way may have to bear the maximum brunt of these major bolts . In such a event ( please note that, it may never happen ), many/most of the D e way Investors could be in soup ( especially those who book at such pricing or those who r looking for a quick profit ) .

So, Conscient as a Builder is good & the product could be very near to what they may be promising, but on the pricing front & other issues discussed, it is your take .

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hello i visited the site 102 yestrday ...
        i have chekd every project on deway....this project lukd to be the best...
        the reasons i am sayin is because the project is situated on 75 mts road from highway to najafgarh so it has nthin to do with deway getin delayd...smooth ride frm highway to the project exactly 5 kms or 6-7 min...deway aye ya na ae u can live...already high trafic moving ...

the surrounding---
        right side is BPTP amstoria left is deway work is goin on...on the back side is m3m land...front across the 75mtr road...is public utility...nd commercial....no high tensn water trtmnt railway line...will be the most sort aftr place to live ... most high end projcts...

current scenario---
        even if the property was ready to move in one can go nd live today also...there is absltly no problm is reachin the project...

i dnt think ne reasn to avoid the property gud builder expect nt much delay...ultra luxury spcfctn...fotball ground...corner plot...exclnt layout in heritage one...nt much hypd...mostly sold like ATS by compny itslf...even i have chekd the financial of the company no debts exclnt runing income frm skul biz...

only if the RE market cums down this project will stand tall...my view...

Comment

i bout two units for end use...chek the site its perfctly drivable...no tensn...

Comment

what price and discounts did u get ???

Comment

Hi Guys is anyone aware of the huda sewage treatment plant near this project

Comment

For end users on DEWAY.....In next 5-6 years this area will become inhabitable (we just nw discussing housing only), roads, hospitals, schools will take further time to come up.....

fair price for Deway would be 3500-4000........above 4K its tooo pricey and unjustified

Comment

Originally posted by Ram.bharose View Post
                  For end users on DEWAY.....In next 5-6 years this area will become inhabitable (we just nw discussing housing only), roads, hospitals, schools will take further time to come up.....

fair price for Deway would be 3500-4000........above 4K its tooo pricey and unjustified

Sir,

Gurgaon aur woh bhi Gurgaon Real Estate kab se fair hone lagi.

All the same, I feel a price of close to 4800 and with the builder and Specs, it far better than Emaar 102 and quite competitive across good builders.

High price is relative, if Tata/Siddharta comes at 6000, and Godrej 104 comes at 4500-5000, ATS 104 comes at 5500, and ATS II,109 comes at 5500+, Mahindra Phase IV already reselling at 4800, Chintels Luxury 109 comes at 6000. This will look only cheap after six months.

Guys who think D Way will be a reality within next three years (till the time this project will get completed), and have the rokda should go for it, I think it is a very good opportunity.

Do not look at the missed buses, but what might get missed. Obviously after due deliberation.

Wish you all the best
                  Last edited April 9 2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Can u pm me the details of the broker thru whom u booked

Thanks

Comment

thanx modrtr...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X