X
Collapse

Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
316 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Is anyone aware of high tension wires and electric pole inside the complex in which the project is proposed.

Comment

Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Got information for a new Retail & Commercial Complex - Signia 109 Sector Gurgaon.

It is Upcoming Hotel by Ramada Group and office complex in sector 109, promoted by Conscient and Neo Developers.

It is first of commercial launch at 109 sector commercial belt.
      conscient

Comment

Is conscient the best option to invest on dwarka expressway? It seems to have all luxury options, it is right on dwarka expressway (I visited the site), and is available at 5250. I am getting a discount of 3% on the 5250 rate. Has anyone gotten more discount?

To me it seems to be better option that Emaar in 102 and Godrej in 104. Please keep in mind that Godrej is by the HUDA sewage plant in sector 104. I am only interested in going with a renowned bulider and my budget is 1.1 Cr. Experts please share your views.

Comment

Originally posted by LostGuy View Post
          Is conscient the best option to invest on dwarka expressway? It seems to have all luxury options, it is right on dwarka expressway (I visited the site), and is available at 5250. I am getting a discount of 3% on the 5250 rate. Has anyone gotten more discount?

To me it seems to be better option that Emaar in 102 and Godrej in 104. Please keep in mind that Godrej is by the HUDA sewage plant in sector 104. I am only interested in going with a renowned bulider and my budget is 1.1 Cr. Experts please share your views.
          i have bukd two units my cheq been clearkd...in my view too the project luks gr8...

Comment

Originally posted by anuj0211 View Post
            i have bukd two units my cheq been clearkd...in my view too the project luks gr8...
            Hi Anuj.. What price did you get? can you pm me the broker detail?

Comment

What about high tension wires inside the project I am worried about that

Comment

Originally posted by anuj0211 View Post
                Are you sure? How can they clear cheques? The project is yet to be launched.

Comment

Any real investor of this project in house ??

Any intel on their channel brokers ?

Comment

No info on conscient's website about this project at all... is this just a hype and hoopla or is there any reality in conscient dream home ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashish Gr View Post
                      Is anyone aware of high tension wires and electric pole inside the complex in which the project is proposed.
                      ashish u luk to be word abt the high tensn have u invstd in d project ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X