X
Collapse

Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
316 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Any update on this? I have visited the site and I think this is a great project. Nice location, great specs, and a good builder.

Comment

Re : Heritage Max by Conscient Infrastructure in Sector 102, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Hi Lostguy,

Like I mentioned the sales team told me that the project has been launched, u can get in touch with the sales team or I can send u the direct no for a person from the sales team, if u looking to go through brokers, then thats a different story.

Conscient could be a really good project for end use, I havent really looked at this project however if you are a short term investor, the returns are not very good in short term. If you look at heritage one, the resale price has hardly moved compared to some other projects in the vicinity, even pioneer park is moving about 1000 rs psf ahead of heritage one, though specifications of pioneer park are far inferior to H1.

Keep this in mind before while taking a decision.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
        Hi Lostguy,

Like I mentioned the sales team told me that the project has been launched, u can get in touch with the sales team or I can send u the direct no for a person from the sales team, if u looking to go through brokers, then thats a different story.

Conscient could be a really good project for end use, I havent really looked at this project however if you are a short term investor, the returns are not very good in short term. If you look at heritage one, the resale price has hardly moved compared to some other projects in the vicinity, even pioneer park is moving about 1000 rs psf ahead of heritage one, though specifications of pioneer park are far inferior to H1.

Keep this in mind before while taking a decision.

Thanks
        Thanks Manoj. That is very interesting point. I am looking for investment puposes. If Heritage One is a good project then it can provide lots of upside once the project is ready. I am not sure what stage it is at but if the end product is good and the surrounding projects are fetching higher prices then Heritage One will eventually fetch same price as other projects.

Comment

Hi Lostguy,

I know H1 is a good project, thats why I am holding on to it. I see it crossing 10k on delivery for sure. It doesnt matter to me if others are selling at higher prices right now. I have bought it for end use. It has a good location and I expect the final product to be upto the expectations, if not then I can always move out after delivery.

For sec 102, the exit might be difficult until H1 finishes or they make the sample flat. Even with a sample flat, it would be difficult to exit a decent profit in the short term.

Thanks

Comment

I checked with the company today , this project is to be launched next week, price 5500-6000/ sq ft.. as per them there is no pre launch ..

anyone who has bought in pre launch and at what price?

Comment

Between H2 and Assotech Blith, which would be a better buy for investment purpose. Both locations are close to each other but Assotech is at 5000/sq ft.

Comment

Hi Manoj, on the understanding that H1 is somewhat undervalued, i have twice visited it to make up my mind to invest. However, its cramped look, small project area, lack of sample flat etc simply does not inspire confidence.

Maybe this is the reason for the current value. And once it is ready, it would give a different look.

Or am i missing out on something?
                Last edited January 20 2016, 10:04 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi Andy,

You are correct in your analysis, the following is my understanding:

Reasons for Current Pricing:
                  1) Its their first project on their own in gurgaon, not much to showcase, so relatively unknown builder
                  2) Lack of sample flat definitely hurts
                  3) The construction took some time to start due to some pending approvals however still is far better than skyon which took a lot longer. I have a unit there as well.
                  4) Lot of people talk about its small size, the total area is around 7 acres but with just 3 towers, so its better than 6 towers in 11 acres, that also means that the clubhouse wont be too crowded. The project also has a football field as concient owns a football club
                  5) The other thing that hurts is the construction progress, people here are more concerned about how much of the tower structure is complete. They dont realize that after completing the tower structure the builder has pocketed 90% of the money and the construction slows down considerable after the tower is complete. The builder then invests that money to buy fresh land. The approach with conscient is different because they are not waiting for the tower to finish before starting brickwork and finishing. This means that the tower construction will progress at a slower pace as compared to other projects, however that should give some assuruance to investers that the builder is not going to delay the project after pocketing the money like in the case of all unitech projects.
                  6) Only a few banks are funding the project, so that is another downer.

Thanks

Comment

Manoj - Any comparison with Bestech Spa Next. Which would be a better investment? Or can you recommend any other in this area with similar specs and paymnet plan.

Comment

Hi Andy,

Can you provide some inputs like :

1) Investment/end use
                      2) Total Budget, how much can you pay upfront
                      3) Expected possession

The above info would help in comparing the projects.

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X