Hi
I want to invest in 3Bhk (upto 1800 sqft) in between sectors 103 to 112 at Dwarka xpress but with ready option of Bank loan readily available as i have max 16 Lacs to give immdly .
I am leaving India in 2 months so want all bank formalities to be completed for construction linked plan. Can some one advise pls.
Rgds
Rajiv Bakshi
Read more
47 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • indiabuls 103
    siddartha 103
    lumbini 109
    CommentQuote
  • thanks Abhay .. Any preference out of 3
    CommentQuote
  • indiabulls > Lumbini > Sidhartha

Though the location of Lumbini is the best out of the lot , The only hitch is that its only 6.5 acres and no mentionable green area in the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by home2home
    thanks Abhay .. Any preference out of 3

same what amit bhalla ji have said

but if u entring now buy for long term

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    indiabulls > Lumbini > Sidhartha

Though the location of Lumbini is the best out of the lot , The only hitch is that its only 6.5 acres and no mentionable green area in the project.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Well I would rate it as lumbini > indiabulls> sidhartha , with around 250 apartments in 6.5 acres the green area is actually pretty reasonable and on having your own private garden with grass and plants in your own huge terraces of 360 sq ft I feel one won't miss extra green spaces all that much, they are right there outside your French windows with waterproof balconies with your own private grass and flowers to walk in ....... Also location wise it is much better, bang on sector 109 and sharing boundary with Michael schumaker world tower and shobha villas, so pretty open feeling all around the project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    indiabulls > Lumbini > Sidhartha

Bhalla ji, request your advise if Centrum Park is a hold at this stage? I have a unit in one of the towers where construction hasn't started. Should I hold or sell it? One upside of Centrum park is that construction is at advanced stages for other towers. hence one can get a good idea of what the end product will be. tx.
    CommentQuote
  • hold , The ROI might decrease but the gains wont
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    hold , The ROI might decrease but the gains wont

Thanks Bhalla ji for your quick response. I am not able to decide waise what to do. On one hand I want to keep the unit because I am quiet optimistic that by end of next year the rates for this project will be around 5500 psf. But then I will have to take a bank loan to make the payment once the construction starts, which will reduce my ROI. Hence thinking of selling it.

Chalo, lets see what the future holds. Thanks again.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls holds huge potential in the area considering their land holdings on DEW, I would rate IB better than other options being discussed in the thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Indiabulls holds huge potential in the area considering their land holdings on DEW, I would rate IB better than other options being discussed in the thread.

Sir, can you share some details of the IB land bank on DEW? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • 103 , 104 , 106 , 109 to name a few
    CommentQuote
  • 110 also there project is already there
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vickys
    Well I would rate it as lumbini > indiabulls> sidhartha , with around 250 apartments in 6.5 acres the green area is actually pretty reasonable and on having your own private garden with grass and plants in your own huge terraces of 360 sq ft I feel one won't miss extra green spaces all that much, they are right there outside your French windows with waterproof balconies with your own private grass and flowers to walk in ....... Also location wise it is much better, bang on sector 109 and sharing boundary with Michael schumaker world tower and shobha villas, so pretty open feeling all around the project

I would agree..Lumbini is better and actual benchmark for Sec 109 prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit and Abhay, hope you now have a fair idea of land bank of IB in the area, so I consider them to be the actual developers of DEW's future. Many might know already but for new people, tender for developing DEW is also with IB.

Originally Posted by DewInvestor
    Sir, can you share some details of the IB land bank on DEW? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Thanks Amit and Abhay, hope you now have a fair idea of land bank of IB in the area, so I consider them to be the actual developers of DEW's future. Many might know already but for new people, tender for developing DEW is also with IB.

Rathore ji, thanks for confirming that. I hope DEW issues are resolved soonest, but not sure what IB can do if litigation etc continues.

waise, how much total land bank does IB have? Sec 103 is around 22 acres, sec 110 is abt 19 acres. Not sure about other sectors. Chintels has 500 acres in sec 109, so would have assumed that they have more stake on development of this area. Does IB have land in 109 as well? How many acres. Thanks.
    CommentQuote