Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 BHK with Avaliability of Bank Loan, Dwarka Express, Gurgaon - Investment Options

Collapse
X
Collapse

3 BHK with Avaliability of Bank Loan, Dwarka Express, Gurgaon - Investment Options

Last updated: February 21 2014
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 3 BHK with Avaliability of Bank Loan, Dwarka Express, Gurgaon - Investment Options

Well I would rate it as lumbini > indiabulls> sidhartha , with around 250 apartments in 6.5 acres the green area is actually pretty reasonable and on having your own private garden with grass and plants in your own huge terraces of 360 sq ft I feel one won't miss extra green spaces all that much, they are right there outside your French windows with waterproof balconies with your own private grass and flowers to walk in ....... Also location wise it is much better, bang on sector 109 and sharing boundary with Michael schumaker world tower and shobha villas, so pretty open feeling all around the project

Comment

Re : 3 BHK with Avaliability of Bank Loan, Dwarka Express, Gurgaon - Investment Options

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      indiabulls > Lumbini > Sidhartha

Though the location of Lumbini is the best out of the lot , The only hitch is that its only 6.5 acres and no mentionable green area in the project.
      Bhalla ji, request your advise if Centrum Park is a hold at this stage? I have a unit in one of the towers where construction hasn't started. Should I hold or sell it? One upside of Centrum park is that construction is at advanced stages for other towers. hence one can get a good idea of what the end product will be. tx.

Comment

hold , The ROI might decrease but the gains wont

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
          hold , The ROI might decrease but the gains wont
          Thanks Bhalla ji for your quick response. I am not able to decide waise what to do. On one hand I want to keep the unit because I am quiet optimistic that by end of next year the rates for this project will be around 5500 psf. But then I will have to take a bank loan to make the payment once the construction starts, which will reduce my ROI. Hence thinking of selling it.

Chalo, lets see what the future holds. Thanks again.

Comment

Indiabulls holds huge potential in the area considering their land holdings on DEW, I would rate IB better than other options being discussed in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
              Indiabulls holds huge potential in the area considering their land holdings on DEW, I would rate IB better than other options being discussed in the thread.
              Sir, can you share some details of the IB land bank on DEW? Thanks

Comment

103 , 104 , 106 , 109 to name a few

Comment

110 also there project is already there
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by Vickys View Post
                    Well I would rate it as lumbini > indiabulls> sidhartha , with around 250 apartments in 6.5 acres the green area is actually pretty reasonable and on having your own private garden with grass and plants in your own huge terraces of 360 sq ft I feel one won't miss extra green spaces all that much, they are right there outside your French windows with waterproof balconies with your own private grass and flowers to walk in ....... Also location wise it is much better, bang on sector 109 and sharing boundary with Michael schumaker world tower and shobha villas, so pretty open feeling all around the project
                    I would agree..Lumbini is better and actual benchmark for Sec 109 prices.

Comment

Thanks Amit and Abhay, hope you now have a fair idea of land bank of IB in the area, so I consider them to be the actual developers of DEW's future. Many might know already but for new people, tender for developing DEW is also with IB.

Originally posted by DewInvestor View Post
                      Sir, can you share some details of the IB land bank on DEW? Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X