Last updated: April 9 2012
127 | Posts
10942 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa options on 3 cr in NCR

Hi All

I am an NRI returning to India(NCR) in next 6 months and looking for a house for self use.

I have an existing apartment in Noida which has market value of appx. 1.5cr. I would be able to put in another 1.5Cr from my savings. I am looking at villa options in a gated community in NCR region in the rage of 3cr. My requirements are as below:
    a)      4 BHK + Sq
    b)      Around 3500 sq built up area
    c)       Gated community with a good club within
    d)      Easy accessibility to Delhi
    e)      Ready to move in 2-3 years time maximum

I am not considering apartments as my mother has vertigo and cannot live in a high rise.  

I am considering the following options:
    a)      Buying a plot in Jaypee wish town (around 240/300 sq yrd) and constructing a house. But self construction seems like a daunting and time consuming task
    b)      International city – Sobha (town house on 270 sq yrd)... I like the location and layouts/elevations and the fact that smallest house will be 270 sq yrd, which will give a posh look to the community. But time horizon it seems would be more than 4 years and expressway is currently marred in litigation and other delays
    c)       Nirvana 2 – way inside Gurgaon and Delhi would seem like another planet to visit. Poor construction quality by Unitech is also a concern
    d)      Any other option – in my budget?

Looking for some gyan from the veterans.

Cheers

Re : Villa options on 3 cr in NCR

You may explore Eledeco Mensons on Sohna Road or Tatvam Villas Sec-48 but both will be bit costly. Another option is to buy plot in Vipul World Sec. 48 (behind Eledeco) at app. 60k per sq. yd. and a builder can construct of your taste at 1200 Rs. psft....Vipul World is again 100% power back-up...Novel & Roots courtyard are coming up in this area....will be gated community to live in just next 1-2 years....

Comment

What would be the price for tatvam villas...any view on SObhA international city?

Comment

Buy a 300 sq. plot in G99 in sec 99 Gurgaon and get that constructed. The current resale price is close to 48k psy.

its gated with power backup and very nice club. possession in 1.5 years. the township is on DEW and close to west Delhi.

This would be a nice option for you.

Comment

You can also explore vatika's signature and signature two villas . Although this project may get delayed until 2014...In your budget you can get 360 sq yd to 400 sq yd villa..

Comment

U could also ecplore sonipat brother ..
            There u could get a 500 sqyd 7 bhk villa just 2cr and a three side open villa @2.2 cr ready to move in eldeco county which is bang on nh1 and hardly 25 minutes from rohini/ pitampura delhi .
            it is a gated community beautifully executed .. Min size 250sqyd ..
            and u are getting maximum size and builtup , proximity to delhi , gated community , reputed builder , and that too at 1 cr lesser than ur budget .. Also the future prospects of this region are great ..

Comment

u could also try villas in ansal sonepat and , jindal global city ..
              There also u could. Get a 500sqyd villa 7 bhk
              Corner 3 side 1.8cr all inclusive ..
              It would be great project possesion with 2,3 years ..
              elevations and specification are superb in this deluxe version inclugin jacuzzi in bathrooms
              And personal swimming pool ..
              A gated community this project is of (jindal steel and power ltd)
              Subsidary company (jindal realty) ..
              30 km from pitampura and rohini just 15-20 min drive vua signal and toll free nh1 ..
              do consider these options well with in ur budget and giving opulent lifestyle and. Much better. Chances of future appreciation ..

Comment

Originally posted by Newbee999 View Post
                What would be the price for tatvam villas...any view on SObhA international city?
                Sobha claims they have sold out all 270 villas. You may check with their partners if they are left with any! Sobha quality is beyond compare with any villas in NCR, however rate for 270 yard villa if you manage to get one, will not be less than 3.6-3.7 Cr. all inclusive. Time frame for convenient living will not be less than 4-5 years anywhere on Dwk Eway sectors.

Comment

Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post
                  u could also try villas in ansal sonepat and , jindal global city ..
                  There also u could. Get a 500sqyd villa 7 bhk
                  Corner 3 side 1.8cr all inclusive ..
                  It would be great project possesion with 2,3 years ..
                  elevations and specification are superb in this deluxe version inclugin jacuzzi in bathrooms
                  And personal swimming pool ..
                  A gated community this project is of (jindal steel and power ltd)
                  Subsidary company (jindal realty) ..
                  30 km from pitampura and rohini just 15-20 min drive vua signal and toll free nh1 ..
                  do consider these options well with in ur budget and giving opulent lifestyle and. Much better. Chances of future appreciation ..
                  The guy is an NRI & has 3 cr and is talking of prime properties in Noida/GGN - let us respect his choice and standard of living before suggesting something like this. But good joke anyways

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                    Buy a 300 sq. plot in G99 in sec 99 Gurgaon and get that constructed. The current resale price is close to 48k psy.

its gated with power backup and very nice club. possession in 1.5 years. the township is on DEW and close to west Delhi.

This would be a nice option for you.
                    Let me guess - someone has a unit there
                    BTW if one is getting 48k in resale, then SELL and RUN... bcos the rates in market are 42-43K max (brokers quoting 45-46k everyday - ahaan)

Possession in 1.5 years on papers and livability in 6-7 years (optimistic projection) - let us respect his choice and suggest wisely, he is a 3 cr party and not 1 cr to go for G99 or anything on DEW...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X