I have received a builder-buyer agreement for a unit which I have booked in Sec-92 area of Gurgaon.

The agreement mainly lists all points regarding money I have to pay, penalties etc. But it does not include the following:

1. Final floor plan which will be delivered by builder
2. What all internal work they will do (bathroom fitting, wood work and other furnishing etc) in the unit.

When I called up builder office, they are saying it will be same as communicated during unit booking. But I am unsure that tomorrow if they don't deliver the same I will no proof of the same. Also, builder might also divert saying that he did not promise anything in the agreement.

Please suggest me what should I do. I am in a dilemma as now if I cancel the booking I will have to incur a loss as builder will deduct around 20% of the amount I have already paid ..

Note: I apologize for not naming the builder here so that I get unbiased replies.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deepak_krv
    I have received a builder-buyer agreement for a unit which I have booked in Sec-92 area of Gurgaon.

The agreement mainly lists all points regarding money I have to pay, penalties etc. But it does not include the following:

1. Final floor plan which will be delivered by builder
    2. What all internal work they will do (bathroom fitting, wood work and other furnishing etc) in the unit.

When I called up builder office, they are saying it will be same as communicated during unit booking. But I am unsure that tomorrow if they don't deliver the same I will no proof of the same. Also, builder might also divert saying that he did not promise anything in the agreement.

Please suggest me what should I do. I am in a dilemma as now if I cancel the booking I will have to incur a loss as builder will deduct around 20% of the amount I have already paid ..

Note: I apologize for not naming the builder here so that I get unbiased replies.

That's strange for me since the BBA always has the floor plan and Specifications list, sometimes with the word 'Proposed'.
    Speak to them and tell that you cannot sign unless these 2 documents are included in the BBA. Also try speaking to other buyers and see what have they done.
    CommentQuote
  • shkhan Bhai, i have very similar feedback on many Builders on what is being experienced by deepak_krv .

This seems to be a new ploy of Builders to fu%k us along with the escalation clause .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    shkhan Bhai, i have very similar feedback on many Builders on what is being experienced by deepak_krv .

This seems to be a new ploy of Builders to fu%k us along with the escalation clause .

manoja bhai blackmail hai chor builders ka. because of lack of any regulatory body these builders take us for a ride.
    CommentQuote
  • I called them and asked but they are not giving proper responses. Just saying that everything will be the same as sample flat. I told them what is the commitment, then they saying "thoda trust to apko karna hee padega".

Very confused here and not sure what to do. Should I cancel the booking ?
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprastha cheating customers by not including floor plan and other details in BBA

Dear MANOJa, shkhan, deepak_krv bhai log,
    Ramprastha ,too, is not giving floor plan and other details in their BBA. These builders are safeguarding themselves for the eventuality of cheating us later..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sahaab
    Dear MANOJa, shkhan, deepak_krv bhai log,
    Ramprastha ,too, is not giving floor plan and other details in their BBA. These builders are safeguarding themselves for the eventuality of cheating us later..

Hi
    Greetings

File RTI with DTCP and you can get all documents approved.
    Then you may look into actual layout and move authorities for any change in scope.

All BBAs are challenge able in court of law, and better done within a specific period. All builders are liable to submit a copy of advertisement and BBA with DTCP. Please read the THE HARYANA DEVELOPMENT AND REGULATIONOFURBAN AREAS ACT, 1975

"PART IV

24. Submission of copies advertisements, etc. by colonizer .—
    On obtaining a license to set up a colony, the colonizer shall furnish to the Director an authenticated copy of the advertisement made by him for the sale of plots in the colony and of the terms of agreement entered into between him and each of the plot-holders."

By the same logic this should also be applicable in case of Apartments

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers