Hi Folks,

One of the brokers informed me about new launch by Raheja at Dharuhera. The project is called as OMA.

If any of the members has any details , kindly share.
Read more
409 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Builder is good, but it looks expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the rates?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on the exact location, BSP & specifications ????

Originally Posted by djvjain
    Builder is good, but it looks expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • i think sec 2

i thinks its real location is sector 2 opposite raheja higgway arcade mall on nh8
    CommentQuote
  • What is the rate and appreciation scope?
    CommentQuote
  • Location is in Sector-2, which is not a very big sector.

Originally Posted by yugal123
    i thinks its real location is sector 2 opposite raheja higgway arcade mall on nh8
    CommentQuote
  • Raheja Oma details

Raheja Oma is strategically located on the junction of two main National Highways NH-8 and NH- 71B in sector 2A of Dharuhera. This complex will be developed on a plot of land measuring 2.12 acres situated in Dharuhera, Haryana.
    Raheja Oma with its unique retail-hospitality-office mix would take care of the commercial space requirement of this growing township. The facilities would include shopping arcade, entertainment thrills, large food courts, Banks, ATMs and much more.
    CommentQuote
  • Plans are big, but lets see how much they achieve in next few years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Plans are big, but lets see how much they achieve in next few years.

Any idea when it will be launched n at what price?

How is dharuhera sec 2 location and how veterans think of it as an investment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure what the prices are going to be, but I am expecting it could be more than Rs 3000/sqft.

Dhaurhera/Bhiwadi area is doing very well, because of new industries and infrastructure. Lets see how long it can keep up with this pace....
    CommentQuote
  • These sound like Studio apartments . R they ?????

Originally Posted by rahulportal
    Raheja Oma is strategically located on the junction of two main National Highways NH-8 and NH- 71B in sector 2A of Dharuhera. This complex will be developed on a plot of land measuring 2.12 acres situated in Dharuhera, Haryana.
    Raheja Oma with its unique retail-hospitality-office mix would take care of the commercial space requirement of this growing township. The facilities would include shopping arcade, entertainment thrills, large food courts, Banks, ATMs and much more.
    CommentQuote
  • Rs. 3200 psft

Some time back one broker told me the prices around 3200 psft. But one need to confirm from authenticate source.
    CommentQuote
  • nothing is planned on dharuhera , their Immediate planning is for Sohna city and after 6 months or so , Srishti in 109 and then probably Delhi project in Patel nagar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Some time back one broker told me the prices around 3200 psft. But one need to confirm from authenticate source.

last month i was told by Raheja CRM the tentative rate for OMA would be 2500 psqft (i think i remember correctly :)) and launch is 3 months away i.e. by June 2012....and Delhi Patel Nagar project will be somewhere mid next year i.e. june 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Delhi patel nagar project is still talk and no launch. Would have to wait and see what the builder has to do about it...
    CommentQuote