Hi Folks,

One of the brokers informed me about new launch by Raheja at Dharuhera. The project is called as OMA.

If any of the members has any details , kindly share.
Read more
409 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ok. my due date is 5th July 2013..builder price is 3575 but no idea about the market price. if have any idea please share..
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Even my builder price is 3575, want to understand the current market rate.

I have booked a ground floor in the low rise.
    CommentQuote
  • i think proprty is not in resell market... Hence dealer are not aware about currrent price..

any body have idea please share..
    CommentQuote
  • Right....most of dealer putting advisement in resale portals to get queries and feedback. But not much appreciated at present.
    CommentQuote
  • Has everyone who received their BBA, signed it and made the next lot of payment?
    CommentQuote
  • I Did....
    CommentQuote
  • me also..Hi nitin you invested in sansara or akasha?
    CommentQuote
  • Akasha....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NitinReshu
    Akasha....

Hi Nitin,

Can you share which floor and at what price did you buy?
    CommentQuote
  • 14th Floor....@3816
    CommentQuote
  • Just got a chance to visit OMA today....the sample flat is beautiful whatever of it is complete...it will be available to public viewing in next 7-10 dys max....only decorative work being carried out now....
    CommentQuote
  • I got the BBA done in June and i made 5% payment in July .. I have paid 30% as of now... I heard that next demand would be coming in three months from now... i bought 2nd Floor in Sansara ... when it was in soft launch...
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome to the group Amit...may I ask what rate did you buy...
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Nitin,

I bought it at 2975@psqft
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, is it good to put money in Dharuhera. Please advice..I know many here are already invested on this..but I am really looking for an honest feedback
    CommentQuote