Sort by :
Filter by :
- ok. my due date is 5th July 2013..builder price is 3575 but no idea about the market price. if have any idea please share..
- Even my builder price is 3575, want to understand the current market rate.
I have booked a ground floor in the low rise.CommentQuote0Flag
- i think proprty is not in resell market... Hence dealer are not aware about currrent price..
any body have idea please share..CommentQuote0Flag
- Right....most of dealer putting advisement in resale portals to get queries and feedback. But not much appreciated at present.CommentQuote0Flag
- Has everyone who received their BBA, signed it and made the next lot of payment?CommentQuote0Flag
- I Did....CommentQuote0Flag
- me also..Hi nitin you invested in sansara or akasha?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by NitinReshuAkasha....
Can you share which floor and at what price did you buy?CommentQuote0Flag
- 14th Floor....@3816CommentQuote0Flag
- Just got a chance to visit OMA today....the sample flat is beautiful whatever of it is complete...it will be available to public viewing in next 7-10 dys max....only decorative work being carried out now....CommentQuote0Flag
- I got the BBA done in June and i made 5% payment in July .. I have paid 30% as of now... I heard that next demand would be coming in three months from now... i bought 2nd Floor in Sansara ... when it was in soft launch...CommentQuote0Flag
- Welcome to the group Amit...may I ask what rate did you buy...CommentQuote0Flag
- Hey Nitin,
I bought it at 2975@psqftCommentQuote0Flag
- Guys, is it good to put money in Dharuhera. Please advice..I know many here are already invested on this..but I am really looking for an honest feedbackCommentQuote0Flag