Hi,
Just booked a GF in 194 Sqyd, at an astronomical price little less than 1 cr, and thinking, is this the right move? or should i look at buying another smaller/ larger unit in an apartment of lesser amount?

any suggestions/ alternatives?

Am seriously confused, went with a lesser budget, but ended up selecting a prop that i can afford, but do i really need to stretch that much for a 2 BHK + basement.

Only saving grace that i see, is the subvention scheme, Ie. no EMI for next 18 months.

What do u recommend?
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vikaschauhan
    Hi,
    Just booked a GF in 194 Sqyd, at an astronomical price little less than 1 cr, and thinking, is this the right move? or should i look at buying another smaller/ larger unit in an apartment of lesser amount?

any suggestions/ alternatives?

Am seriously confused, went with a lesser budget, but ended up selecting a prop that i can afford, but do i really need to stretch that much for a 2 BHK + basement.

Only saving grace that i see, is the subvention scheme, Ie. no EMI for next 18 months.

What do u recommend?

Welcome to IREF.

Unitech anthea floors has got pretty good location. There are not many land available in so called main gurgaon for future projects. In that sense it is one of the last projects in main gurgaon.

The project was launched in Aug/Sep last year and since then Unitech has been revising prices every 2-3 months or so. Seems, you have joined little later and prices have increased by some margin by now. It is somewhat modelled like unitech's earlier project Nirvana Country . So can expect a decent appreciation in near future.

Unitech is facing on time delivery issue in some of their current projects. It may or may not affect Anthea Floors delivery schedule. However, I would strongly recommend you to change your payment plan to CLP to avoid any risk.
    CommentQuote