ब्रैंडिंग का अगला कदम, ग्रेटर गुड़गांव

गुड़गांव

इंटरनैशनल लेवल पर गुड़गांव की ब्रैंडिंग को लेकर प्रदेश सरकार ने कवायदें तेज कर दी हैं। इसी कड़ी में फैसला किया गया है कि आईटी के क्षेत्र में गुड़गांव का दायरा बढ़ाया जाए और मानेसर को भी गुड़गांव के साथ ही जोड़ा जाए। आईटी पॉलिसी में इन दोनों स्थानों को कॉमन नाम ग्रेटर गुड़गांव दिया जाए, ताकि विदेशी कंपनियों को दोनों इलाकों की लोकेशन समझने में किसी तरह की दिक्कत पैदा न हो।

गौरतलब है कि प्रदेश सरकार ने हाल ही में गुड़गांव को आईटी हब के रूप में इंटरनैशनल लेवल पर प्रमोट करने का फैसला किया है, जिसकी अहम जिम्मेदारी आईटी कंपनियों के संगठन नैस्कॉम (नैशनल एसोसिएशन ऑफ सॉफ्टवेयर एंड सर्विसेज कंपनीज) को दी गई है। इस बारे में पॉलिसी बनाने के लिए गुरुवार को हरियाणा स्टेट इंडस्ट्रियल एंड इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर डिवेलपमेंट कॉरपोरेशन (एचएसआईआईडीसी) के ऑफिस में गुड़गांव के डीसी पीसी मीणा, हरियाणा अर्बन डिवेलपमेंट अथॉरिटी (हूडा) के ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर डॉ. प्रवीण कुमार, नगर निगम कमिश्नर सुधीर राजपाल, नैस्कॉम के अफसर सुखविंदर खुराना, एचएसआईआईडीसी अफसर और व हरियाणा के आईटी विभाग के फाइनैंशल कमिश्नर वाई एस मलिक के बीच मीटिंग हुई।

कंपनियों के प्रतिनिधियों ने फाइनैंशल कमिश्नर को बताया कि गुड़गांव में जितनी भी आईटी - बीपीओ कंपनियां हैं, उनकी माली हालत उम्दा नहीं है। ज्यादातर कंपनियां नुकसान में हैं। मौजूदा आईटी पॉलिसी भी कंपनियों के हक में नहीं है। ऐसे में आईटी पॉलिसी में बदलाव करके इसे कंपनियों के हक में बनाने की जरूरत है। तभी ज्यादा से ज्यादा कंपनियां गुड़गांव का रुख करेंगी।

वाई. एस. मलिक के मुताबिक, कंपनियों के लोगों की शिकायत थी कि गुड़गांव में आईटी - बीपीओ कंपनियों को प्रशासन की मदद नहीं मिलती। यहां इन्फ्रास्ट्रक्चर की भी भारी कमी है, जिससे कई विदेशी कंपनियां अभी भी यहां आने के लिए राजी नहीं है। उन लोगों ने सुझाव दिया कि अगर सरकार गुड़गांव के अलावा मानेसर को भी आईटी हब के रूप में डिवेलप करे, तो इसका फायदा मिल सकता है। इसके लिए प्रदेश सरकार को गुड़गांव - मानेसर को जोड़ने के लिए हाइवे के अलावा भी कनेक्टिविटी की दूसरी व्यवस्था करनी होगी। दोनों क्षेत्रों को आईटी पॉलिसी में एक कॉमन नाम भी देना होगा।

_navbharat times
Read more
6342 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    I guess due to corrupt and lazy system NO excitement as announcement is other thing and getting it in action is another. We all probably become older till it gets in action.

100% correct.
    That's why I said Hype. If Toll is removed, That would be the best thing I see happening.
    CommentQuote
  • A protest has been planned by the flat buyers of Atrium, Edge, View project tomorrow at 11 AM in front of Ramprastha office to show anger & disappointment towards pace of construction. More than 80 families are expected to join the protest. also the media has been invited. All buyers of Ramprastha City should join this protest as they are not giving any commitment for possession.
    CommentQuote
  • When all is said and done, there is more said than done
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    I guess due to corrupt and lazy system NO excitement as announcement is other thing and getting it in action is another. We all probably become older till it gets in action.

The system has always been corrupt .

.............but we need to find ways & means to bypass it .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "BlessU

HI
    Greetings

since you have engineering skills, which option do you predict might get accepted??

Cheers
    :):)

I predict one of these 2 things to happen now:

1. This project is shot down in the Bubble burst thread :D
    2. Kal se 500 psf increase in all projects ;)

Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Magadh_Pride

Off topic- why do you use forum runner on iPad? IPad is great with desktop versions. No?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    Sir,
    My expertise is in the field of Piping Engineering for refinery & Petrochemical Complex. Specialization in Thermal, wind, seismic analysis of high temp refinery piping.
    Route analysis for Rapid Rail is beyond my capabilities.:(:(
    The best I can do; keep in hunt for positive news & share the same with friends & members of IREF (That’s what I am doing).:)
    bonne nuit.
    demain, nous nous réunirons à nouveau.:)

Hi
    Greetings

شابا خير

Where exactly are you positioned wrt the three options that you posted??

It is a simple question for someone like you who can say so many techinical terms without drinking a glass of champagne/water/scotch/tequila etc!!!

My guess is Option 2 with 80% confidence level.
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Where exactly are you positioned wrt the three options that you posted??

My guess is Option 2 with 80% confidence level.

Cheers

Sir,
    I feel option 3 will be best suited (Can’t say which one will be adopted).
    Within Delhi & Gurgaon routes of option 2 & 3 are the same. But outside Gurgaon option 3 is tracking NH-8 & covers Manesar Industrial area also (the 3rd most important sector of the route after Delhi & GGN ). Another point is Option 3 will cater higher traffic volume.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    Sir,
    I feel option 3 will be best suited (Can’t say which one will be adopted).
    Within Delhi & Gurgaon routes of option 2 & 3 are the same. But outside Gurgaon option 3 is tracking NH-8 & covers Manesar Industrial area also (the 3rd most important sector of the route after Delhi & GGN ). Another point is Option 3 will cater higher traffic volume.

Hi
    Greetings

Catering to traffic for economic and commercial viability along with technical viability are important criteria..

Option 2& 3 have least problems as per the feasibility report provided by you.

So yes, both the routes are probably the rightful options.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyht
    A protest has been planned by the flat buyers of Atrium, Edge, View project tomorrow at 11 AM in front of Ramprastha office to show anger & disappointment towards pace of construction. More than 80 families are expected to join the protest. also the media has been invited. All buyers of Ramprastha City should join this protest as they are not giving any commitment for possession.

Hi
    Greetings

Wish all those who placed their trust and good faith in RP and have been delayed delivery, all the best in their efforts.

Remember, voicing concern is your right and IREF provides the opportunity of doing so within rules.

Personally, I am totally committed to help and support such attempts against matters of unethical and illegal practices of builders. Ready to extend any and every help within my means.

Hope good sense prevails and RP realizes the genuine expectations of the customers and takes immediate remedial steps to provide relief to buyers, in its own interest.. Wish all engaged in early success.

Having said that, DO NOT POST REPEATED MESSAGES ON MULTIPLE THREADS AS IT CONSTITUTES SPAMMING AND THEREFORE REQUEST TO RESPECT THE RULES.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride

Hi
    Greetings

add another 500 for dway, 8x sector connectivity
    add another 500 for toll disappearance
    add another 500 for dway nh8 connectivity...

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "miketest

Off topic- why do you use forum runner on iPad? IPad is great with desktop versions. No?

The app helps cut through the (desktop hogging and also mostly irrelevant) banner ads on the IREF home page...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "BlessU

Hi
    Greetings

add another 500 for dway, 8x sector connectivity
    add another 500 for toll disappearance
    add another 500 for dway nh8 connectivity...

Cheers

Went up shortly after your post, but now again down after the "NRI investors" read this.

http://gurgaon.haryanapolice.gov.in/crime-statistics.htm

But not to worry, it will go up again after the juvenile is sentenced in 2 weeks.

Sab Badhiya hai... Koi fiqr Nahin....... Chalo fir, Ladka bhej doon cheque collect ke liye??

:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    The app helps cut through the (desktop hogging and also mostly irrelevant) banner ads on the IREF home page...

For guys using their Laptops with Windows & Google Chrome, install Ad Block from Google Store ( its free ) & get rid of this issue .
    CommentQuote