New Gurgaon Update : Sectors 8x / 9x / 3x, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 29 2019
6711 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : New Gurgaon Update : Sectors 8x / 9x / 3x, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
    This road isn't operational as far as I seen a month ago. There is NO good road to SARE site. it is filled with patch holes infact there is no road at all.
    There is metaled road till Raheja Navodya and After Navodya there is road is there till SARE. Work has started on the patch of land which belonged to Raheja and it should be complete in 1 month....
    So in one month you can take road to DLF Ultima from nh8 take left after Greenopolis and you will reach smoothly to SARE... I Have used this rod till Navodya and after that only a patch of 100 meters is left

Comment

Originally posted by manujmohla View Post
      There is metaled road till Raheja Navodya and After Navodya there is road is there till SARE. Work has started on the patch of land which belonged to Raheja and it should be complete in 1 month....
      So in one month you can take road to DLF Ultima from nh8 take left after Greenopolis and you will reach smoothly to SARE... I Have used this rod till Navodya and after that only a patch of 100 meters is left
      I had been to Raheja Navodaya last month , but the sector road wac not completely built...
      I own 2 bhk in raheja navodaya

Plz suggest if the sector road developement will get any appreciation on the property

Comment

Originally posted by nkg_8 View Post
        It is confirmed that they have applied for OC and submitted all documents related to it. Now it is seems delay at the end of govt authorities.
        This has been delayed from a long time now and should be resolved soon. If you are interested in ready to move-in then you may proceed. I am quite optimistic that people will start living in Phase 1 within next 3-6 months.
        Thanks nkg_8

Comment

Universal aura Sector-82

I am new buyer for end use and invest...budget 60-65 lac all inclusive

i am getting option Universal aura (its u/construction also and in my budget also)

whether its good to buy... i dont know y its price are less?

can any one suggest
          1- why people are not preferring Universal aura (as its location is also good)
          2- if there is any other option

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rohitchem View Post
            I am new buyer for end use and invest...budget 60-65 lac all inclusive

i am getting option Universal aura (its u/construction also and in my budget also)

whether its good to buy... i dont know y its price are less?

can any one suggest
            1- why people are not preferring Universal aura (as its location is also good)
            2- if there is any other option

Thanks
            I think builder had increased super area by 15%. Please check relevant thread.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by amitgup View Post
              I think builder had increased super area by 15%. Please check relevant thread.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
              Amit thanks for information.. I am aware... still it fits in my pocket....

Can you guide why price is not up for this...

Comment

At what price/size you are getting universal?

Originally posted by rohitchem View Post
                Amit thanks for information.. I am aware... still it fits in my pocket....

Can you guide why price is not up for this...

Comment

Originally posted by ankarora View Post
                  At what price/size you are getting universal?
                  4000-4300/sq ft depends on

Comment

How is uppal's G99 villas?
                    I haven't seen any resale or mention of those on any property portals.
                    here also there is no thread for G99 (which is a bit surprising).
                    Have they shelved the project?
                    Any news.

Comment

Hi Rohit. Price is low because of initial approval issues and delay in project. Also builder attitude is a concern. But I am sure end property would be a excellent place to live.
                      PS: I do not own any investment in project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X