Last updated: October 2 2012
5 | Posts
1141 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need for Legal docs/procedures...Need a Good sale deed

Hi

i am new to this forum and came in search of a good sale deed which is able o protect the sellers property from any unfortunate incident , cheating , intended or otherwise , ..I shall be thankful if some one can guide me and send me a sample copy..

since many big value deal happen in gurgaon i think all sample legal docs and standard procedures for buyers n sellers (starting from transaction of token money to final payment / transfer) should be posted on the forum so that user can see and benefit...

thanks in advance...

cheers

Re : need for Legal docs/procedures...Need a Good sale deed

Request for help

Hello

I am looking urgently for a proper sale deed which protects any seller selling his property (under construction)..will be really thankful to any one and especially the veterans or who may hvae sufficient experience in this regard..

also, is it advisable to have the service of a professional lawyer to sell or just go along with the broker ..

thanks

Originally posted by happybynatur View Post
    Hi

i am new to this forum and came in search of a good sale deed which is able o protect the sellers property from any unfortunate incident , cheating , intended or otherwise , ..I shall be thankful if some one can guide me and send me a sample copy..

since many big value deal happen in gurgaon i think all sample legal docs and standard procedures for buyers n sellers (starting from transaction of token money to final payment / transfer) should be posted on the forum so that user can see and benefit...

thanks in advance...

cheers

Comment

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...itions?t=22604
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

what abt cheque bounce..and other issues

Thanks Manoja ji.

1. i went through the link provided by you..but I want to know what if the cheque of the buyer bounces...i see no clause for that ...secondly if the buyer is able to pay only partial payment and fails to give full money in the stipulated time, what happens..

2. Do we have to make the agreement copy ( with 10% payment) with actual payment (W+B) or just the 'W' component ..

3. Can the buyer make partial payment and drag the seller in court and thus putting the property under legal hassles..

thanks again

please reply

regards/

Comment

This thread may answer most of your queries -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=16303

Originally posted by happybynatur View Post
          Thanks Manoja ji.

1. i went through the link provided by you..but I want to know what if the cheque of the buyer bounces...i see no clause for that ...secondly if the buyer is able to pay only partial payment and fails to give full money in the stipulated time, what happens..

2. Do we have to make the agreement copy ( with 10% payment) with actual payment (W+B) or just the 'W' component ..

3. Can the buyer make partial payment and drag the seller in court and thus putting the property under legal hassles..

thanks again

please reply

regards/

Comment

This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=16303

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X