Hi,
If someone has any idea about the transfer charges on Unitech property, then please share with me.

I heard somewhere that first time transfter is free and from the next transfer of the property, charges are being charged.

Thanks
Jolly
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jollyboy
    Hi,
    If someone has any idea about the transfer charges on Unitech property, then please share with me.

I heard somewhere that first time transfter is free and from the next transfer of the property, charges are being charged.

Thanks
    Jolly

Unitech charges Rs 50/sqft as transfer charges, first time transfer is not free...
    CommentQuote
  • I believe the transfer rate is increased to Rs 75/sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Its 50 rs plus service tax of 12.36%
    CommentQuote
  • Also first time transfer is not free.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun_2011
    I believe the transfer rate is increased to Rs 75/sqft.

yes it was Rs 75 in Jan12
    CommentQuote
  • Just cross checked with my colleague he sold a flat in Unitech Escape and he paid a transfer charge of Rs 75 /sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Varun for the information.

Originally Posted by Varun_2011
    Just cross checked with my colleague he sold a flat in Unitech Escape and he paid a transfer charge of Rs 75 /sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Could somebody please tell what all documents are required to get transferred property in Unitech.

They provided me one set of document which contains a "missing document affidavit". I am confused over it. Since seller has all documents why should he signed that affidavit.

Did anybody came across such affidavit?

Please help.

Thanks,
    Bhoopendra
    CommentQuote
  • what all documents are requested by unitech...can someone please provide the list ??
    CommentQuote
  • Are the transfer charges applicable for every sale and purchase? Even if its 5th or 6th sale?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investor111
    Are the transfer charges applicable for every sale and purchase? Even if its 5th or 6th sale?

Yep
    CommentQuote
  • Even for freehold properties like heritage city, MG road?
    Looking to buy a 4 bhk there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investor111
    Even for freehold properties like heritage city, MG road?
    Looking to buy a 4 bhk there.

not always.
    In case of registered property you have to give only Big THUMB to Builder. :D

Builder has no business after once property is registered.
    CommentQuote
  • great thanks a ton!
    CommentQuote