Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by jollyboyHi,
If someone has any idea about the transfer charges on Unitech property, then please share with me.
I heard somewhere that first time transfter is free and from the next transfer of the property, charges are being charged.
Unitech charges Rs 50/sqft as transfer charges, first time transfer is not free...CommentQuote2Flag
- I believe the transfer rate is increased to Rs 75/sqft.CommentQuote0Flag
- Its 50 rs plus service tax of 12.36%CommentQuote0Flag
- Also first time transfer is not free.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Varun_2011I believe the transfer rate is increased to Rs 75/sqft.
yes it was Rs 75 in Jan12CommentQuote0Flag
- Just cross checked with my colleague he sold a flat in Unitech Escape and he paid a transfer charge of Rs 75 /sqftCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Varun for the information.
Originally Posted by Varun_2011Just cross checked with my colleague he sold a flat in Unitech Escape and he paid a transfer charge of Rs 75 /sqftCommentQuote0Flag
Could somebody please tell what all documents are required to get transferred property in Unitech.
They provided me one set of document which contains a "missing document affidavit". I am confused over it. Since seller has all documents why should he signed that affidavit.
Did anybody came across such affidavit?
- what all documents are requested by unitech...can someone please provide the list ??CommentQuote0Flag
- Are the transfer charges applicable for every sale and purchase? Even if its 5th or 6th sale?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by investor111Are the transfer charges applicable for every sale and purchase? Even if its 5th or 6th sale?
- Even for freehold properties like heritage city, MG road?
Looking to buy a 4 bhk there.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by investor111Even for freehold properties like heritage city, MG road?
Looking to buy a 4 bhk there.
In case of registered property you have to give only Big THUMB to Builder. :D
Builder has no business after once property is registered.CommentQuote0Flag
- great thanks a ton!CommentQuote1Flag