Sort by :
Filter by :
- Heard that the land is disputed . This information is as per some Brokers & could be a figment of imagination of some over fertile minds .
Due discretion is advised on taking this information on face value .CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks for the response Manoj ji.
Can I file RTI to get this information? If yes in which department do I need to file this?
- Hi navi78,You can file your RTI at local STP office (Town & Country Dept.) in sector 14 ,GurgaonCommentQuote0Flag
- @Manoj ji: thanks for the links. These certainly have good information about the RTI process.
MrSingh: Thanks a lot for this information. I will go to the STP office sometime next week to get this information.
- that's great Navneet, it will be quite helpful to get info on them, the approval is pending for long time..CommentQuote0Flag
- hi Navneet, any news on ANSAL, they told me its the building plan approval ...CommentQuote0Flag
- Fernhill GGN 91Originally Posted by rana81hi Navneet, any news on ANSAL, they told me its the building plan approval ...
The Ansal have not applied for license to Govt yet. The booking is illegal as per law. A criminal case can be lodged against builder for cheating.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by RKS917The Ansal have not applied for license to Govt yet. The booking is illegal as per law. A criminal case can be lodged against builder for cheating.
Who will bell the fat catCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Krazy YuppieWho will bell the fat cat
There was a grocery shop in a town. Plenty of mice lived in that grocery shop. Food was in plenty for them. They ate everything and spoiled all the bags. They also wasted the bread, biscuits and fruits of the shop.
The grocer got really worried. So, he thought "I should buy a cat and let it stay at the grocery. Only then I can save my things."
He bought a nice, big fat cat and let him stay there. The cat had a nice time hunting the mice and killing them. The mice could not move freely now. They were afraid that anytime the cat would eat them up.
The mice wanted to do something. They held a meeting and all of them tweeted "We must get rid of the cat. Can someone give a suggestion"?
All the mice sat and brooded. A smart looking mouse stood up and said, "The cat moves softly. That is the problem. If we can tie a bell around her neck, then things will be fine. We can know the movements of the cat".
“Yes, that is answer,” stated all the mice. An old mouse slowly stood up and asked, "Who would tie the bell?" After some moments there was no one there to answer this question.
MORAL : Empty solutions are of no worth.
Now the big question - Who is the cat, who is the mice & where is the bell & ultimately, who would bell it ?????CommentQuote3Flag
- Builder is Cat
Buyers are mice
Govt.functionaries like DTCP are Bells for various buildersCommentQuote0Flag
- Krazy Yuppie Bhai, u r right to an extent, but, yeh saab ek hi thali ke chatte batte hain :bab (45):!!!!!!!!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rana81hi Navneet, any news on ANSAL, they told me its the building plan approval ...
Sorry buddy, I got extremely tied up with the project work..could not get a status update on this. This whole month looks bad for me.CommentQuote0Flag
- new commitment form Ansal... August Approval.. Sept BBA, Oct work start.... lets wait and watch...CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Rana!! for the update, could you update the source of information ...CommentQuote0Flag