Last updated: April 28 2012
18 | Posts
2222 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: 3 BHK, 80L, Gurgaon

Hi,

I am looking to buy a property for myself where I can stay down the line 5 years from now.

My total budget is 80L, have 10 Lac cash-in-hand. Prefer a construction linked plan where I can pay on a slow pace over next 2-3 years.

Can you experts please suggest something in Gurgaon.

Thanks !!

Re : Suggestions: 3 BHK, 80L, Gurgaon

It is not clear, what size of apartment r u looking at ???..........do u have any area/Builder preferences ???? Also, as u have a decent investment horizon, investing in a good Builder in a prelaunch kind of thing would make sense .

Best would be to scroll across the various threads of GGN & shortlist properties, which u like . Look at various areas of GGN . Manesar & Dharuhera can be options ( if they suit u ) . Also shortlist their pros & cons .

If u r in GGN or nearby, try visiting all the properties shortlisted & feel them & the surroundings in real & judge them by your liking's / disliking / standards & your needs .

Once u r down to a list, which u feel is good enough for u, the Forum members can help u fine tune on that .

Just be beware of the Brokers in the forum . Use the Forum, as a reference point to know about the perceived positives & negatives of projects, but use yr. own brain for the final analysis .

Best of luck .
    Last edited April 25 2012, 08:38 AM. Reason: typo
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks Mr. ManojA

Appreciate your response. I am looking for minimum 3BHK apartment, I dont have any builder preference, just looking forward to own a descent home for future.

Since I am not in India it is difficuly for me to visit the actual site, but yes I do keep talking to my friends back in India, was very happy to see this forum catching up so much of momentum, since you guys are the best to analyse property, your inputs will help me decide.

Have found few projects interesting so far in 8x, 9x area

1. Orris Aster Court
      2. Bestech Ananda
      3. Crescent Parc 2 (read somewhere on forum they will have fourth phase)

Also found Ramprastha in 37D nice, not sure difference between 37D & 8x/9x.

Could you please advise in the budget and time horizon I have, if there is anything in prelaunch, have tried calling property dealers but they always behave as if there is nothing available.

Regards,
      Sachin

Comment

Hi Rockonsv,
        You can wait for 5yrs to get possession and your budget is 70-80lakh.
        you can consider:
        Emaar Palm Garden: Work is yet to begun.
        price is 300-500 sft highter than Bestech Ananda. Location wise no 1 among all projects near NH8. Better project than Ananda provided Emaar starts the project and give possession in 5yrs.
        this may suit your requirement

Bestech Ananda: pace of work is good. Good builder. Possession will be by end 2015.you can get a decent 3BHK 1600+ within your budget. can command good rental if this sector gets infrasture at the time of possession.

Emaar Palm Hills : 2nd best location on NH8. (buy only extreme right tower as there is Tilda rice mill/storage centre is there on left side of the project.) Construction is at good pace.

Gurgaon One : sec 3x Good builder. delivery by mid 2016 - (this may suit your requirement)
        Last edited April 25 2012, 12:15 PM.

Comment

rockonsv jee!!

I tend to agree with average joe's analysis. My personal favourite in that area is bestech ananda because it has a better builder ( which,incidentally, is the most important thing in indian RE). Emaar PG, as I have said repeatedly in other threads, has a better everything else, when compared to ananda. Alpha corp G1 is also a very nice project although I do not track it and I am, hence, not the best person to comment upon it.

Another project that average jee didnt mention, although, I would have liked to see it here is spaze AT4, sector 84.

my personal choice,in order of preference, would be
          1) bestech ananda :- for a builder that keep his promises
          2) Emaar PG:- for its location and emaar's build quality
          3)Spaze AT4:- for its decent builder,decent price tag etc
          4) Emaar PH:- for best connectivity in this area
          5) Godrej frontier:- simply coz it is a godrej product

hope that helps

Comment

rockonsv

DLF Regal Gardens Sector 90 is a good opction for next 2-3 years plan.

Originally posted by rockonsv View Post
            Hi,

I am looking to buy a property for myself where I can stay down the line 5 years from now.

My total budget is 80L, have 10 Lac cash-in-hand. Prefer a construction linked plan where I can pay on a slow pace over next 2-3 years.

Can you experts please suggest something in Gurgaon.

Thanks !!

Comment

St Anger,

Haveing been active on this forum for a short time, it is now becoming obvious (to me) that I don’t understand the whole gestalt.

In your view, is there a difference if a flat is 3 BHK (under 2,000 sq.ft) or 4 BHK (greater than 2,000 sq. ft.) from an end user/investor perspective?

I keep hearing that 'bigger' places appreciate less (bizarre logic) and are harder to sell and to rent. Apparently, most people who rent don't rent more than 3 BHK and the extra 300-400 sq. foot is a waste as far as rental yield is concerned.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amit D View Post

I keep hearing that 'bigger' places appreciate less (bizarre logic) and are harder to sell and to rent. Apparently, most people who rent don't rent more than 3 BHK and the extra 300-400 sq. foot is a waste as far as rental yield is concerned.

Thanks in advance.
                Sir, I find the logic simple. There are way more people in this part of the world who can afford a 50 lakh house than those who can afford a 5 crore one. Even a big chunk of larger plots are sold by breaking them into floors which are sold separately thus bringing down the price entry barriers.

Comment

That doesn't really answer my question, to be honest.

Suppose there is a 1 Kanal Kothi (~500 Sq. Yard) in Shanti Niketan. At 12lacs/Sq Yard, it will sell for 60 crores. Same Kothi was 50 crores last year. The builder who buys it sells it as B+g+1+2+3 to different people.

Agreed.

But the original owner still got 60 Crores for it. That he had to sell to a builder vs. an end user is hardly the point.

If the plot size was 200 Sq. Yard (which I don't believe exist in this area), I bet there would not be too many takers for it in areas such as this.

My question is - are there no takers for renting a 4 "BHK" in Gurgaon. Is there a universal preference for smaller, 3 "BHK" apts?

Also, when it comes for sale, is the % appreciation lower in larger units? I don't really buy this argument.

Comment

Dear Amit,

What people mean is that during the const stage the smaller size appts have more liquidity than the bigger ones.

once the project is delivered the rentability is almost similar but typically the rental yield tends to be slightly lower for bigger ones

another factor to be kept in mind is that how is project positioned. in a budget project a 3000 sq ft appt will be diffcult to rent than a 3000 in a premium project.

and yes the price diff between and smaller and bigger appts is usually there though not by much.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X