ansal api has finally offered the possession letters for plots at esencia township.. site has come out truly amazing and a very un-ansal quality ..i hope floor owners will get possesion on-time as well.

had they provided power back'up for plots, this would be the best investment opportunity in gurgaon at cr prevailing rates!

its truly a green township in every sense..must see for any1 looking to invest in plots or floors in ggn.
Read more
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • that indeed is very good news. Offering possession letter means owners can start taking physical possession of the plots??? Thats sooner than I expected!!
    CommentQuote
  • btw, i was talking to someone in ggn today and he corrected me that this is the first project that is handed over for possession across all the new sectors coming up on the gcx road!

well, is that true? if yes, then kudos to api guys ))..they did it!

i wish unitech too finally delivers on the other side of gcx.

has any1 recently visited the site? is it ready to move in if one plans to construct on the plot? do share if u hv the info guys.. will truly appreciate! thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • The entrance is grand with planned layout of plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea of prevailing prices here...55K?
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal is actually a very decent company when it comes to sticking to delivery schedules , ITs just that they dont have it in them to execute high end projects like DLF and Unitech because of their deteriorating quality standards , but hope they soon come back to real action .....All my views are only for Ansal API , Housing is a very small as compared to API
    CommentQuote
  • 250 sq yards plc plots were quoting at 70k +...in jan'12

Originally Posted by rajatk
    Any idea of prevailing prices here...55K?
    CommentQuote
  • true amit.. btw u may know that post uphaar for obvious reasons ansal brothers split assets forming 3 front cos. viz ansal buildwell, ansal housing and ansal api.

of them the eldest sushil ansal manages api..he also got the major assets for good reasons and as i know very well deserved. other siblings both gopal and deepak could not catch up with sushil.

infact pranav, son of sushil is tdy the key force behind api success. very smart guy indeed )).

well i did mention it b4 in one of the threads that api has been very lucky in lucknow. of all their projects as i know , only esencia and lko are doing good.

on qlty i agree with u fully ))..u can never compare them with dlf or unitech...but maybe with esencia., they might go in for an image makeover.

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Ansal is actually a very decent company when it comes to sticking to delivery schedules , ITs just that they dont have it in them to execute high end projects like DLF and Unitech because of their deteriorating quality standards , but hope they soon come back to real action .....All my views are only for Ansal API , Housing is a very small as compared to API
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravimos
    250 sq yards plc plots were quoting at 70k +...in jan'12

Looks like correction/recession has started then...

Lots of options are available around 60K for 240-300 sqyd plot & bw 55-60K for 300-500 sqyd...
    CommentQuote
  • well i am surprised! are these plc plots?

anyways, i strongly feel at this price pt. it should be a good entry for investors!

for end users, it's a cake...both location and infra qlty are very hi-end! api hopefully has kept to their promise of 'first green township of tomorrow/ in gurgaon'..let's see how it goes..

with luxury projects all around ....it's sure to drive esencia prices up yoy!; provided economy supports as well.

Originally Posted by rajatk
    Looks like correction/recession has started then...

Lots of options are available around 60K for 240-300 sqyd plot & bw 55-60K for 300-500 sqyd...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    i have been to the site and have seen sample flats too..
    the size of rooms are v small...Although Ground plus basement can make up for it but there is a huge difference in price!
    Iam looking for a property from both an end use and investment, the location is excellent with neighbours like Bestech GS next, ireo Uptown, Emaar Marbella, M3Ms
    but still want to have advice from veterans
    iam quoted the following prices from a broker
    1st floor 75 lacs
    G floor 1.03 cr
    Would want to know if its a good option to go for....this is my first house and would be investing my entire savings for it...iam okay with a holding period of 2 years.
    Also, why the prices for Ansal Escencia has not demanded premium looking at the fact it was launched in late 2009 early 2010....anything wrong ?

do not trust brokers...as iam not so sure about the market dynamics...
    request genuine advice!!!!
    Thanks
    Sneha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmasneha6
    Hi All,
    i have been to the site and have seen sample flats too..
    the size of rooms are v small...Although Ground plus basement can make up for it but there is a huge difference in price!
    Iam looking for a property from both an end use and investment, the location is excellent with neighbours like Bestech GS next, ireo Uptown, Emaar Marbella, M3Ms
    but still want to have advice from veterans
    iam quoted the following prices from a broker
    1st floor 75 lacs
    G floor 1.03 cr
    Would want to know if its a good option to go for....this is my first house and would be investing my entire savings for it...iam okay with a holding period of 2 years.
    Also, why the prices for Ansal Escencia has not demanded premium looking at the fact it was launched in late 2009 early 2010....anything wrong ?

do not trust brokers...as iam not so sure about the market dynamics...
    request genuine advice!!!!
    Thanks
    Sneha

It was launched in July 2010 at 55L ( First Floor ) . Will be ready for possession second half next year . You can also look at BPTP / Emerald estate / Palm Studio before making final call.
    CommentQuote
  • what is your say on the price 75 lacs 1st floor? Also ths is E block, is there a differentiaion in which block to go for?
    CommentQuote
  • i took a few photos at esencia during my visit to the site in feb'2012..thought of sharing as well...

esencia construction update as on feb'2012....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • a few more...

esencia feb'2012
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • has anyone recently visited the site? any update.

any photos to share...

as i know a few hv already got their plot registries.
    CommentQuote