HI Friends,

I got to know that Shree Vardhman in Sector 70, Gurgaon is coming up with new project 5000/- per sq ft

Looking Reviews on Developer as well as on pricing part .

Regards
Read more
1467 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • We meant 6290 and 6490 are launching prices by jan or it can be even more...Pls read the carefully ..resale prices r hovering around 5600 for 2bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Guys this form is best for reality check .. now suggest me what should I do with the broker who cheated me???? didn't give discount after promise

I am even considering going to media .. and told builder/broker also that your name will come in media and I will not be responsible
    CommentQuote
  • I am still trying to negotiate over phone but if things don't workout than I will file a case in consumer court and give news in paper

about broker and builder both ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...sad to hear about that...This is the reason i avoid credit note or cash discount but take discount on the BSP itself plus a credit note if BSP cannot be adjusted that much. And only go through good established reality firms rather than any broker. Had booked an apartment in IREO thur All Check deal. After the agreed payment of 30% i got exactly what they promised/we discussed plus the TDS note of the tax deducted on the commission, which i later got refunded when filing returns. Was a healthy and a professional deal...From what i know is that builder only releases commission to broker after a payment of 30%..May be different for every builder!!...Senior members will know better...
    CommentQuote
  • who is the broker? and how much discount were you promised?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Horizonkns,
    But this mistake has happened they cheated ... now I want to put the builder and broker name every where on internet and news/media

I want to really do it so they don't cheat anyone else .. senior members sensuggestions/advise plz
    CommentQuote
  • Chaahat Homes and they promised 4% discount
    CommentQuote
  • I am still trying my best to resolve with them by discussions
    Chaahat Homes Experion Wind Chants Sector 112 Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • do you have anything in writing from the broker to substantiate your claim? if not, then its your fault that you dealt with a not so trusted broker. thats why they say always work with your preferred broker. builder isnt at fault here..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mittsv...are u chasing the commission for Wind Chants 112 project or Vardhman sector 70???...
    CommentQuote
  • Horizonkns,
    Yes I feel so but I must put this to media or some where so other people are not cheated

those broker and builders
    CommentQuote
  • verbal thing is no good my friend in consumer court... u need proof
    CommentQuote
  • If its verbal nothing can be done..You can just request for refund and that is only possible if u put a big fight with a builder and broker...even builder will refund but may cut the broker commision in it...Actaully pls understand dealer are not in control of builders...especiialy gurgaon ones....best way will be negotiate with dealer and try to get what he gives u ..otherwise cancellation is a better option...
    CommentQuote
  • send a legal notice to builder regarding ur problem and request for cancellaton ..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Surinder, Appreciate your suggestions
    CommentQuote