“Tatvam Villas", a self-contained villa in the midst of the township is spread over an area of 50 acres. This state-of-the-art township is a perfect blend of modern infrastructure & elegant lifestyle experience. Aesthetically nestled into manicured gardens, this unique community nestles a grand life for you and your loved ones. Designed for the discerning few, this innovative community will have breath-taking landscaping & a serene atmosphere far from the maddening crowds of the concrete. And to add up to the grandeur of the township, it will have all the amenities of a gracious and vivacious lifestyle. Spread over an area of 50 acres (approx), a part of a 150 acres premium integrated township called VIPUL WORLD, Sector-48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Upadate needed for tatvam Villas

Does anyone know what is the update on the construction of Tatvam Villas?
    CommentQuote
  • I recently went to the Tatvam page of Vipul website and saw some construction photos posted by Vipul...it appears the construction has started
    CommentQuote
  • villa lifestyle

ya very true ..
    i am a big fan of villa housing lifestyle ..
    and i also have looked at the vipul tatvam villas project
    but they are out of my budget now ..!!
    but at present if someone want to invest
    or buy property buy villas ..
    whether its in delhi or ncr ..
    coz villa offers both appreciation of plot
    + no hassle of developing the land ..
    as u get already built up land !!
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/18324-tatvam-villa--end-use?t=20471
    CommentQuote