I have got the following mail from a dealer..
Senior Members please advice if it is worth investing..

---------------------------------------------


Sare Crescent Parc is a project of IMPACT &SARE (SOUTH ASIAN REAL ESTATE )
Group, popularly known as SARE is a globally reputed U.K based real estate
company focused on developing residential real estate in INDIA .Sare is an
FDI Funded company. The company boasts of a strong corporate governance
structure, international private equity and an extensive local network
system. With offices spread across London, Singapore and Dubai, aptly
managed by a handpicked team of dynamics professional, its mission is to
become the leading vertically integrated real estate developer in India.
Sare has launched Sare Crescent Parc in Amritsar.

With the joint venture of IMPACT which acquires a land of 100 acres, SARE
group of companies are developing Crescent Parc .



Its one of the best investment options available at present

*Benefits of investing in pre-launching are mentioned below*

The project is prelaunched @price of 10495/- per sq. yard

At present the booking amount of the project is 10% of BSP.( around
170000/- for plot measuring 160 sq. yard)

And first two transfer will be given free to the applicants.

* "After launching"*

Later the project is expected to launch @price of 15000/- per sq.
yard discount expected .

And at the time of launching company will demand 25% of BSP, as the
booking amount.

And Only one transfer will be given free to the applicants.



--------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachments:
Read more
Reply
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please let me know ur views guys.. is it worth investing?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by larora
    I have got the following mail from a dealer..
    Senior Members please advice if it is worth investing..

    ---------------------------------------------



    Sare Crescent Parc is a project of IMPACT &SARE (SOUTH ASIAN REAL ESTATE )
    Group, popularly known as SARE is a globally reputed U.K based real estate
    company focused on developing residential real estate in INDIA .Sare is an
    FDI Funded company. The company boasts of a strong corporate governance
    structure, international private equity and an extensive local network
    system. With offices spread across London, Singapore and Dubai, aptly
    managed by a handpicked team of dynamics professional, its mission is to
    become the leading vertically integrated real estate developer in India.
    Sare has launched Sare Crescent Parc in Amritsar.

    With the joint venture of IMPACT which acquires a land of 100 acres, SARE
    group of companies are developing Crescent Parc .



    Its one of the best investment options available at present

    *Benefits of investing in pre-launching are mentioned below*

    The project is prelaunched @price of 10495/- per sq. yard

    At present the booking amount of the project is 10% of BSP.( around
    170000/- for plot measuring 160 sq. yard)

    And first two transfer will be given free to the applicants.

    * "After launching"*

    Later the project is expected to launch @price of 15000/- per sq.
    yard discount expected .

    And at the time of launching company will demand 25% of BSP, as the
    booking amount.

    And Only one transfer will be given free to the applicants.



    --------------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOT

    Can u provide more information some website or information of brokers information or contact mumber. It seems this is old project and prelaunch may not be available. I am certainly interested if pre launch available.I have got the following mail from a dealer..
    Senior Members please advice if it is worth investing..

    ---------------------------------------------



    Sare Crescent Parc is a project of IMPACT &SARE (SOUTH ASIAN REAL ESTATE )
    Group, popularly known as SARE is a globally reputed U.K based real estate
    company focused on developing residential real estate in INDIA .Sare is an
    FDI Funded company. The company boasts of a strong corporate governance
    structure, international private equity and an extensive local network
    system. With offices spread across London, Singapore and Dubai, aptly
    managed by a handpicked team of dynamics professional, its mission is to
    become the leading vertically integrated real estate developer in India.
    Sare has launched Sare Crescent Parc in Amritsar.

    With the joint venture of IMPACT which acquires a land of 100 acres, SARE
    group of companies are developing Crescent Parc .



    Its one of the best investment options available at present

    *Benefits of investing in pre-launching are mentioned below*

    The project is prelaunched @price of 10495/- per sq. yard

    At present the booking amount of the project is 10% of BSP.( around
    170000/- for plot measuring 160 sq. yard)

    And first two transfer will be given free to the applicants.

    * "After launching"*

    Later the project is expected to launch @price of 15000/- per sq.
    yard discount expected .

    And at the time of launching company will demand 25% of BSP, as the
    booking amount.

    And Only one transfer will be given free to the applicants.



    --------------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOT

    Can u provide more information some website or information of brokers information or contact mumber. It seems this is old project and prelaunch may not be available. I am certainly interested if pre launch available.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has more information on this project, where to find and whom to contact?
    CommentQuote
  • The YouTube video is 2 years old. Does this project even exist?

    Iarora can u check with ur broker who forwarded ths.

    Anyone else has any clue on this pre launch?
    CommentQuote
  • idn66085, I have sent you a personal message with broker contact no. Please share If you get some good info for this.

    Originally Posted by idn66085
    The YouTube video is 2 years old. Does this project even exist?

    Iarora can u check with ur broker who forwarded ths.

    Anyone else has any clue on this pre launch?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by larora
    idn66085, I have sent you a personal message with broker contact no. Please share If you get some good info for this.


    Thanks Iarora.

    I am trying to get more information on the area and prospects, will certainly share once I know more. Looks llike a good project from investment at least at this stage. Talked to the company guy, they plan on increasing rate by month end by 1500-2000 and at launch probably 3000-3500 higher. And later 6 months to 1 year down the line Phase II launch would be around 16000-17000.

    So just like any other investment some risk involved. Dream City resale of 325 sq yds I was quoted a rate of Rs 11000 and fresh booking for bigger plots at Rs 16000-17000.

    Keep all posted!
    CommentQuote
  • Please PM me the brokers details as well.I am also interested in this project.I know the area where Impact and Sare have their projects.This is on GT road which is 8 lane road and goes to airport and wagah border.This location is not too good ,but lot of development is going on in this area .So many builders are coiming with their projects.

    Let me know what rate broker is quoting an dhow much discount he is giving.?



    Originally Posted by idn66085
    Thanks Iarora.

    I am trying to get more information on the area and prospects, will certainly share once I know more. Looks llike a good project from investment at least at this stage. Talked to the company guy, they plan on increasing rate by month end by 1500-2000 and at launch probably 3000-3500 higher. And later 6 months to 1 year down the line Phase II launch would be around 16000-17000.

    So just like any other investment some risk involved. Dream City resale of 325 sq yds I was quoted a rate of Rs 11000 and fresh booking for bigger plots at Rs 16000-17000.

    Keep all posted!
    CommentQuote
  • Where is Dream City Located? I don't have much idea about Amritsar. Please tell the price of plots in nearby areas so that well informed decision can be taken. I saw an advertisement on some website for Amritsar, I don't know the exact location but there was an advertisement of some Ansal plots available for 7000 per sq yard. If these projects are nearby and ansal is available for 7000 per sq yard,then we will face difficulty in selling this plot. So,please find out the area prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Dream city is on Main NH1. 9 kms from bus stand, 3kms more far than alpha and SARE. Resale price of dreamcity I got is around 11000 psy. Its of AIPL-Ambuja.



    these plots seems opposite to Jandiala Roadm on NH1. That is 18 kms from Amritsar bus stand. and the price written here is 9500 psy.
    Can please post the link of Ansal plots you have seen for 7000 psy? and are you talking about same location of Ansal Plots.

    Originally Posted by jai_kadian
    Where is Dream City Located? I don't have much idea about Amritsar. Please tell the price of plots in nearby areas so that well informed decision can be taken. I saw an advertisement on some website for Amritsar, I don't know the exact location but there was an advertisement of some Ansal plots available for 7000 per sq yard. If these projects are nearby and ansal is available for 7000 per sq yard,then we will face difficulty in selling this plot. So,please find out the area prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by larora
    Dream city is on Main NH1. 9 kms from bus stand, 3kms more far than alpha and SARE. Resale price of dreamcity I got is around 11000 psy. Its of AIPL-Ambuja.


    these plots seems opposite to Jandiala Roadm on NH1. That is 18 kms from Amritsar bus stand. and the price written here is 9500 psy.
    Can please post the link of Ansal plots you have seen for 7000 psy? and are you talking about same location of Ansal Plots.


    Well, I am not investing in SARE, Amritsar Project.

    Firstly, did not get great feedback from people living in Amritsar itself. The location is on bypass and not GT Road itself. So development will obviously be slow. That does not mean it won’t see appreciation but very slow as compared to investments elsewhere and longer period. Dream City is much more popular, better location and not yet sold out. Over and above there is nothing dynamic planned or happening in Amritsar currently that would boost demand and rates at good pace.

    FYI: Plots are available in Ansals for Rs6500 – Rs7000 in resale, primary reason not very great infrastructure development, further away, so not very successful project. If someone totally disagrees and has some great points that I missed or not aware of please post, I might not be total right.

    P.S.: This is solely my POV based on what I discovered. I still believe SARE is great developer but not sure how JV with Impact will come out.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a Toll Plaza between Amritsar and Ansal location.No one wants to go through toll and pay Rs 50 just to see his own plot..thats why prices cheaper there.About SARE they promised in may 2010 to give possession of flats in may 2012 that they did..now they launched plots.and here one invest in 10495/per sqyd next to fully constructed 226 flats.
    CommentQuote
  • DREAMCITY AMRITSAR of AIPL AMBUJA is a better bet. The price there is about 13500/ sq yard. It is expected to reach Rs 18,000/- in next one year purely becasuse they have started giving possession and have developed the site internally aswell ie 130 acre towhship. With Walmart store, the first of its kind.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skapur13
    DREAMCITY AMRITSAR of AIPL AMBUJA is a better bet. The price there is about 13500/ sq yard. It is expected to reach Rs 18,000/- in next one year purely becasuse they have started giving possession and have developed the site internally aswell ie 130 acre towhship. With Walmart store, the first of its kind.



    What about the Alpha International City - It is almost within the Amrtisar city itself. What are prices of plot in there?
    CommentQuote