Hello All,
I just looked at a floor in sushant lok phase-1 and it has some construction done in the ground floor on the back side. Now i am not sure of this is leagl or not and Ansals is also not aware of this. Please help me on this and let me know if it is legal to tamper from the original design on which Completion certificate was taken. Please guide
Read more
92 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Registry of Independent floors on Plots, Stilt Parking, FAR, Collaboration, Gurgaon

Dear All,

Would like to know difference between Basement and stilt parking. Although both are covered.

Which one is good for User .

I know this is basic question but i have seen one application that they are asking for option to choose between covered-basement and covered-stilt.

Further prices are same for both parking from builder.

Arvind :bab (22):
    -----------------------
    Moderation Note
    Pls follow on https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/29240-registry-of-independent-floors-on-plots-stilt-parking-far-collaboration-gurgaon?t=31175

and
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16964-impact-of-still-parking-in-gurgoan?t=19163
    CommentQuote
  • The only difference , i can think of is that in a basement parking , u could have water logging issues in rainy season (especially if the building is in a low lying area) , whereas in Stilt parking , chances of water logging r minimal.

Originally Posted by ArvindMishra
    Dear All,

Would like to know difference between Basement and stilt parking. Although both are covered.

Which one is good for User .

I know this is basic question but i have seen one application that they are asking for option to choose between covered-basement and covered-stilt.

Further prices are same for both parking from builder.

Arvind :bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Registry of Independent floors on Plots, Stilt Parking, FAR, Collaboration, Gurgaon

Hello !!

Need some advice from RE gurus here.

Is it allowed to sub-divide a plot bought from a builder.

For example if one buys a ploy of 400 sq yards from a builder. AFter possession/registry can the buyer then sell two plots of 200 sq yards each (after approval from HUDA).

I have heard something of this sort is allowed in Chennai, not sure about Gurgaon.

Please advice !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pb200711
    Hello !!

Need some advice from RE gurus here.

Is it allowed to sub-divide a plot bought from a builder.

For example if one buys a ploy of 400 sq yards from a builder. AFter possession/registry can the buyer then sell two plots of 200 sq yards each (after approval from HUDA).

I have heard something of this sort is allowed in Chennai, not sure about Gurgaon.

Please advice !!!!

u cant do that here
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan bhai,

Why these rumors/talks are for smaller plots, but not for anything bigger than 285 sq.yds? Bigger plots are suppose to handle the burden on utilities in a much better, if thats what the authorities have in mind. Also, in some areas in GGN and Fbd on bigger plots I have seen double unit till 2nd floors, so in your opinion is anything going to be changing for that too?

The Udyog Vihar area where seller is trying to sell the 3rd floor property on POA is in sector-22.

Thanks for the insight, it is quite helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • these rumours are for all plots , if FAr is increased it ll increase for all the plots be it 60 sqyds,100 sq yds ,300 sq yds , 500 sq yds or 1000 sq yds

Originally Posted by djvjain
    Ishan bhai,

Why these rumors/talks are for smaller plots, but not for anything bigger than 285 sq.yds? Bigger plots are suppose to handle the burden on utilities in a much better, if thats what the authorities have in mind. Also, in some areas in GGN and Fbd on bigger plots I have seen double unit till 2nd floors, so in your opinion is anything going to be changing for that too?

The Udyog Vihar area where seller is trying to sell the 3rd floor property on POA is in sector-22.

Thanks for the insight, it is quite helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • That would be great and this would certainly jack up the plot prices by 30-40%.

Although rumors are rumors, I have been hearing about the 3rd floor construction from brokers since last 3 years. Lets see when it becomes the reality though.

Thanks again
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing is allowed within rear setback of 10'.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smilevineet
    Hello All,
    I just looked at a floor in sushant lok phase-1 and it has some construction done in the ground floor on the back side. Now i am not sure of this is leagl or not and Ansals is also not aware of this. Please help me on this and let me know if it is legal to tamper from the original design on which Completion certificate was taken. Please guide

Could you elaborate a bit, which floors are these>
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smilevineet
    Hello All,

Hi !

Have u still invested in the same project ? Is there any legal problem and what is the ongoing rate ? I was looking for some floors. Can you advise some ??
    CommentQuote
  • Registry of Indepent-Builder floors/Apartments, Stilt Parking, FAR, Is G+3 Possible? Collaboration issues

plzz reply can this happen
    if one buys a plot for 1 crore for 192 sqyards in vipul world and evrybody know we can build g +2 FLOORS AND CONSTRUCTION LETS ASSUME TOTAL 40 LAKHS ALL FLOORS AS PER THIS
    ACC Help - Calculators - Cost Calculator
    SO TOTAL COST 1 CRORE 40 LAKS IF THREE END USER DIVIDE ALL THIS AMOUNT TOTAL COST PER FLOOR WILL 47 LAKKS FOR 192 SQYARDS AND ON SOHNA ROAD 192 SQYARD FLOOR EASILY COST 90 +
    SO END USE SHOULD GO FOR THIS
    CommentQuote
  • can seperate registry can be done for these floors?
    CommentQuote
  • ya beacuse i got a call from broker 1 floor is sell for 80 lacs in vipul world
    so thats why i think this idea
    CommentQuote
  • Plzz reply can this possible
    is there any end use here we are two friends we wat one more but end user prefered bank employee
    CommentQuote
  • 95 viws no reply
    CommentQuote