As per mail by broker :

Welcome to Manor One - A place where Delhi meets Gurgaon.

In medieval Europe “Manor” signifies the mansion or the estate of the lord with the land belonging to it. High End Luxury Group housing in Sector-111 Gurgaon , Spread over the sprawling greens of 15.85 acres and landscaped outdoors, Manor One will be the exclusive address for those seeking serene and healthy lifestyle.

ü Connecting A Metropolitan City to the Capital.
ü Effective 0 KM From Delhi
ü Ideally located on the 150 mtrs wide Northern Periphery Road (Dwarka Expressway)
ü Minutes Drive from IGI Airport
ü Next to the Upcoming Diplomatic Enclave.

Spacious floors Sizes of 3/4 BHK apartments & Villa.

3 BHK+S 2325 sq ft 10 lacs
4 BHK+S 5450 sq ft 15 lacs.
4 BHK+S 5600 sq ft 30 lacs. (Villa)

About Developer

After the grand success of the SAIL CITY , and eight others prestigious projects in Jharkhand. Kashish Developer a pioneer brand in real estate launches premium high rise apartments in Gurgaon Sector-111 with the superior connectivity. The project is approved and almost all major licenses are obtained. It is designed in the supervision of SIKKA ASSOCIATES, which in itself is a prominent name in Planning and Architecture.
Read more
132 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kashish Price Revision

I got a call from a broker and got following informaiton.
    1. Kashis prices have been revised to 6800.
    2. L&T has been confimred contrator
    3. Kashis has opened their office on Golf Course Road in Vatika
    4. The project is getting launched in July.

Pl. share any info if u have.

Take care!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks VP Singh ji. Looks like there is progress on this project
    CommentQuote
  • Update on Kashish

Could anybody like to update on Kashis Manor to the gruop member?

Launch Date
      Office Activation
      Availability in 2 BHK
      Recent Prices
      Cheers!!Cheers!!Cheers!!Cheers!!Cheers!!Cheers!!Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • yes, anyone with update?
    mee too hv a booking here

Originally Posted by vpsinghno1
    Could anybody like to update on Kashis Manor to the gruop member?

Launch Date
      Office Activation
      Availability in 2 BHK
      Recent Prices
      Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • Manor one - Demand to complete 25% of payment

Hi,

I booked a 2bhk unit in Manor one and made the booking amount of Rs7 lakh.
    Now I got the demand to complete the 25% of payment.
    Project is still not launched.
    News is project will be launched on 6th July, 2012.
    I need to complete the payment before 6th july.

I am a bit concern about this.
    please advice

Regards,
    Brij
    CommentQuote
  • no problems in paying , they have all the approvals
    CommentQuote
  • Without even officially launching & agreement, payment of 25% is surprising. Normally during pre launch only booking amount is paid. Any payment thereafter shall be after official launch only.
    CommentQuote
  • Kashis Payment Plan

I think payment plan is 45 days and 90 days 10% each. I have a PPT which shows only 10% not 25%.

Pl. let grup know the payment plan.

Pl. share you views on folloinwgs.
    1. I have not received any office initimation about the launch date, if u have any info. pl.share
    2. Kashish office was getting ready at Vatika Tower, pl update any status of commissioning of the local ofice.

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • I got the dmand letter to complete the 25% payment before 6th July, 2012.

I am trying to call at the office of Kashish Developers at Vatika business park, the number which I have is switched off.

My broker is pushing me to make the payment before 6th July.

Please share your suggestions on the same.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravicfa
    yes, anyone with update?
    mee too hv a booking here

Dear Ravi,

I got the demand letter to complete the 25% of payment before 6th July. Since you are also having booking in Manor one. Please let me know in case you also got the demand letter. I am not sure whether to make the payment before the launch of the Manor One.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • My 2 cents would be not to pay anything more (than the booking amount) before the formal launch of the project. The builder also needs to do his part of the responsibility (promote the project, launch marketing campaign, attract end-users, etc) than just making demands for additional payment!

Mr Garg - Have the allotted you the unit yet
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Namaan,

Unit has not been alloted yet. Builder is saying to make the 25% payment first and they will allote the unit after receiving the payment on first come first serve basis.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ark2011
    RE hype is amazing. When Puri launched at 5700 last year people laughed inspite of having best of consultants involved. ..subsequently ATS et al rates on DEway 10x sectors have risen to 5000-6000.

People who missed previously are now desperate to catch the bus at any cost regardless of DE issues still unresolved, state of Indian economy has degraded, builder is unknown, still no clue of how basic requirements of water electricity sanitation will me met....black money in NCR seems to have no match

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

There were some very good projects at very attractive rates exactly a year back but people were not very convinced about DEW

Gurgoan market is completely broker driven market aur ab sabhi DEW & NH8 pe encash kar rahe hain.

GCE market was hot till last year , now its cold. Broker ne commission kama liya, bulder ne bakre phasan lie, ab chalo naye sector mein.

Rate aisey hi badaye jatey hain market mein otherwise koi Gold to gada hua hain nahin DEW ke sector mein.

4 saal pehle koi jhankta bhi nahin tha galti se bhi, aaj to investor ki line lagi hui hain

This particular project is funded heavily by investors from Jharkhand & Bihar.

Anything close to airport & Diplomatic Enclave will be first choice of politicians & industrialist from other states who keep frequenting Delhi.

Ye DEW ka pagalpaan to abhi sirf shuru hua hain , Ek baar metro ka ek pillar to lagney do, phir dekhna projects aur unke rates.

But be careful if you are a end user, common middle class person cant survive such modus operandi of builders.

Even if you have managed to enter at low price some years back, you won't be given possession on time. Builder will delay the project delivery to great extent with new floors being added with high price or increased club charges or parking charges or something else.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Durb100us,

I totally agree with your sentiment but I think you are definitely not in the same position as other "End Users".

For a salaried person trying to create a own house is very difficult in RTM areas as there is a huge black money involvement. For us the only option usually left is to book a unit in these new sectors and hope to see our dream house soon.

Unfortunately due to unorganized real estate market and bad luck of India always having one or the other non-working governments, we have to suffer but as I said we really don't have many options :(
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site today. Beautiful location. Its a big site with farmhouses on one side. Lots of greenery and calmness around (atleast for now).

Negatives - Stone throws away from railway line.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote