Last updated: June 19 2012
29 | Posts
3842 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions : 3 BHK, 80L, Gurgaon

Hello All

This is my first thread on IREF. I have been monitoring this forum in read only view for quite sometime now. I must say this is a fabulous effort by all the people who initiated this forum. Good work guys!!!

Now regarding my query, I have been trying to get a property for myself in Gurgaon for last 2-3 months.

I have gone through all acronyms on IREF like DeW, GcX, 7x, 8x, 9x etc.

When I started my research Godrej bubble was at its high . Low price with good brand name but its not like that now. Price expected is 5300 now, thanks to buying capacity of Gurgaon buyers and agent profit bookings etc.

I was then interested in Oris-3c which when I enquired 3c was sold out for 1600 sqt flats while 3c was available. Then there were talks around 3c not getting environment certificate. Then there were talks around JV going burst etc. Not sure where we go from here...

Then I was recommended Vipul lavayna phase 2 but not payment plan doesn’t suit my budget, 45 % in first 2 months.

Then there was Bestect who has already started the construction and upfront would be too much money to pay.

Someone recommended me Express Height by cosmos sec 99 partially for investment and its PLP plan which indeed is good as u have to pay only 40% odd of total amount within 3 month rest after possession.

My concerns around DeW are its liveability and price asked for that location, railway lines, villages etc.

All I m looking is a home (not house) in Gurgaon with following criterion:
    Ø Not much upfront payment so that requirement for loan is less and at later stage. Some thing like prelaunch and just launch types.
    Ø Liveable within 3-4 years from now
    Ø Decent appreciation as well I can move that location if requirement within 3-4 years. Therefore it should be good builder with good track record and construction quality
    Ø Max budget 75-80 L (including all expenses) & should be at least 3BHK.

Finally I have been suggested Umang Winter Hills Sector 77 by Uppals , price quoted is 4500 psf for 1740 sqf unit. Still getting my head around the same and checking its all aspect. No discount quoted for this till now.

Not sure what would be the outcome of this search, I now put this open to discussion for valuable advice from experience community of IREF to help me finalize one soon ?

Re : Suggestions : 3 BHK, 80L, Gurgaon

you are a definite end user looking for a HOME, as you mentioned and for this reason ,you deserve the best advice - no politics

Heres my opinion.firstly, you need to know the hard fact that it is highly unlikely that you get possession in 3-4 yrs.
    secondly, assuming you do get possession - by god's grace. it is highly unlikely that it would be livable - so be v v v v careful.
    The fact is that if you go for - gex, 8x,9x, NH8 DEW etc etc , it would not satisfy your requirements, the only thing it would satisfy is your budget of 70-80 lac.
    only solution i can see is you can adjust the time period of possesion to 5 yrs atleast, go for a reallllly good builder with a good chance of delivering the project with good quality and select an area which will be sustainable for you to stay there , because i can guarantee no area would be actually livable. my solution is go for GEX or NH8 Projects which are right on the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by homesearch07 View Post
      Hello All

This is my first thread on IREF. I have been monitoring this forum in read only view for quite sometime now. I must say this is a fabulous effort by all the people who initiated this forum. Good work guys!!!

Now regarding my query, I have been trying to get a property for myself in Gurgaon for last 2-3 months.

When I started my research Godrej bubble was at its high . Low price with good brand name but its not like that now. Price expected is 5300 now, thanks to buying capacity of Gurgaon buyers and agent profit bookings etc.

I was then interested in Oris-3c which when I enquired 3c was sold out for 1600 sqt flats while 3c was available. Then there were talks around 3c not getting environment certificate. Then there were talks around JV going burst etc. Not sure where we go from here...

Then I was recommended Vipul lavayna phase 2 but not payment plan doesn’t suit my budget, 45 % in first 2 months.

Then there was Bestect who has already started the construction and upfront would be too much money to pay.

Someone recommended me Express Height by cosmos sec 99 partially for investment and its PLP plan which indeed is good as u have to pay only 40% odd of total amount within 3 month rest after possession.

My concerns around DeW are its liveability and price asked for that location, railway lines, villages etc.

Ø Not much upfront payment so that requirement for loan is less and at later stage. Some thing like prelaunch and just launch types.
      Ø Decent appreciation as well I can move that location if requirement within 3-4 years. Therefore it should be good builder with good track record and construction quality

Finally I have been suggested Umang Winter Hills Sector 77 by Uppals , price quoted is 4500 psf for 1740 sqf unit. Still getting my head around the same and checking its all aspect. No discount quoted for this till now.

Not sure what would be the outcome of this search, I now put this open to discussion for valuable advice from experience community of IREF to help me finalize one soon ?

Don't go for a fresh booking now as the prices are high.

One of the main reasons for current high prices in new launches is consturction cost has increased in last 1 to 1.5 years by more than 30% and labor issues. labor is moving to back to UP and Bihar because of lot of construction projects starting there.

Go for a project which was launched 1-2 years back , reputed builder and where construction is going at good pace.

You will get cheaper this way.

with you budget NH8 projects are good best. go for good location.

Please prefer NH8 (within 1-1.5 KM of NH8 ) projects over D-EWAY.
      Last edited May 2 2012, 07:15 PM.

Comment

you can go for emaar - palm hill, i am invested there so do your part of due diligence - dont take my word for it as I may be biased.
        you can also consider projects in sec-33 , but be wary of unitech projects for obvious reasons.
        sorry not much choice for you in this budget, most choices are above 1 cr now in gurgaon

Comment

Originally posted by nishant1006 View Post
          you can go for emaar - palm hill, i am invested there so do your part of due diligence - dont take my word for it as I may be biased.
          you can also consider projects in sec-33 , but be wary of unitech projects for obvious reasons.
          sorry not much choice for you in this budget, most choices are above 1 cr now in gurgaon
          nishtantjee!!

he wants a project which is new launched, or launched sometime back .. so that inital payment is kept low.. palm hills doesnt satisfy this demand!
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by homesearch07 View Post
            Hello All

My suggestions to you depending upon ur specified requirements ( in order of preference) would be

1)raheja revanta low rise.... good builder.. excellent construction company... USP project..decent location

2) Emaar PG.. very nicely conceived project. Construction hasnt started.
            Excellent location. ..

3) Space privy AT84... excavation done.. attractive pricing..good location

4) godrej frontier... very good builder.. decent location...
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

may be i should hv clarified angerji, meant to say new towers to be launched in PH, Hv heard ,could be launched anytime now.
              budget is70-80lac , so didnt put in PG which is not less that 1 cr. thanks for pointing out ,my bad
              Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
              nishtantjee!!

he wants a project which is new launched, or launched sometime back .. so that inital payment is kept low.. palm hills doesnt satisfy this demand!

Comment

Thanks guys..So much replies is much appreciated. I would look that options suggested by all of you and reply back with my quries?

Just an enquiry why is Umang Winter Hills not a preferred one or recommended by any of you experience guys?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
                  My suggestions to you depending upon ur specified requirements ( in order of preference) would be

1)raheja revanta low rise.... good builder.. excellent construction company... USP project..decent location

2) Emaar PG.. very nicely conceived project. Construction hasnt started.
                  Excellent location. ..

3) Space privy AT84... excavation done.. attractive pricing..good location

4) godrej frontier... very good builder.. decent location...

not sure why godrej is put at the end of prerred list. it should be at the top in terms of location and builder repo and consrt status..

Comment

Hi Homesearch !!

I have similar requirements like you, and i am very happy to see lot of replies.

The only problem here is too much of an options and perspective of different people. Anyways good to have lot of inputs then narrow down to finalize, but my list is not narrowing.

I will keep watching this thread, I think what ever you will finalize will suit my need as well, one difference i have I can afford to have possession even after 4-5 years.

Dear members keep helping Mr. Homesearch... thanks a lot !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X