Dear All
I am an newly joined member of this forum, though i am following this forum since long
and I must admit that this forum is really helpful for some one like me who does not have indepth knowledge of RE.

I am in dilemma, i own a vatika plot in sec 85B (300 sqyrd) in CLP and till date i paid around 50 lac but i heard that sec 85b land is still not clear so i am thinking to sell my plot and invest that money in some other plot
One broker offered me plot in unitech resorts in sec 33,, the plot size is 180 sqyd and quoted price is 77000
I am not end user , i want to make this decision only from investment point of view.
So if the veteran members can give thier valueable suggestion ,whether shd i sell my vatika plot and invest that money in unietch resorts, that will be really v helpful.

Thanks in advance!!!
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vatika sector 85-B land is clear. I have seen the paper work before signing agreement with Vatika . I have 2 plots on 84mt road in sector-85B.
    There is a commercial of 2.8acres coming in sector-85B on 84mt road.
    Prices are rising very fast in this sector in last few weeks.
    Another point is that you already paid 55% which includes installment of 10% for demarking the plot cluster. Vatika can't demark the cluster of plots if it does not own the land already.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for ur reply!!!
    This information i got from one of my source in vatika only.Even one of the broker whom i know v closely told me the same (85 B land is not clear)
    For me as i am outside of India, so not able to check my self.

so i was thinking of selling 85-B plot and buying either a plot in sec 77 or buy villa in sec 82, which i am getting for around 1.6cr(CLP) or buy plot in G99.This is from investment point of view
    So i am bit confused, so if u can give me some valueable suggestion that will help me to take right decision , sir!!!

Thanks in advance!!
    CommentQuote
  • G99 location is bad , there is sewerage drain right behind it and water treatment plant opposite to the sector across 150mt road. I was there few months back.
    Can't bear the smell of the nallah. You can see it on wikimapia by zooming in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rambo100
    G99 location is bad , there is sewerage drain right behind it and water treatment plant opposite to the sector across 150mt road. I was there few months back.
    Can't bear the smell of the nallah. You can see it on wikimapia by zooming in.

its 100 percent true. i have sold my plot there last month and invested in Vatika sector 82. Location is far better than G99.

resorts has a big cash portion (more thn half) so oo dangerous a deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for ur valueable inputs.
    One last question..do u think its a wise decision to sell sec 85 b plot and invest in villa in sec 82, which i am getting at around 1.6 cr..
    This is purely from investment point of view.

Thanks!!!
    CommentQuote
  • What is the status of Unitech Plots at Sector 33? Has there been any sewer and Electricity connection yet ? Will that Area ever get developed? I have a plot there, looking to sell but not getting buyers at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciate if someone can throw some light on status of Unitech Resorts Plots. Its been long the area is not developed. Is proximity to Air force station a issue in addition to no electricity?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I want to know more about vatika sector 85B, what could be the best source, any links or pdfs? please help me ..
    CommentQuote