Hi,

All friends, please suggest if it makes sense to buy EMILIA after paying nearly 100% premium at 40 Lakhs + 5 lakhs as other demand.

I have an assumption, that this might reach upto 80 Lakhs in 2 years.

I am a NEW BIE and had NEVER INVESTED BELOW.

This is my first investment and want to know your views.

At this point it is from investment perspective with a view that I may choose to reside, in case area turns out to be good stay there...
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • emilia is a gem. i sold it 7-8 months back because i needed money that time. i had invested x amount from my pocket and earned 3x amount in 2 years. and if i had not sold it, it would have been 5x.

construction has already started there. many blocks are ready. and the biggest plus point is.... it is still one of the cheapest in that area. so when ever you want, you can sell it any time.. you will always have buyers. even in future too.

I would suggest go and get it. If i did not need money 8 months back, i would have never sold it. do not know about 80 lakhs in 2 years. it sounds too much. but expect 50-60 lakhs in 1-2 years.

Originally Posted by gauraviift
    Hi,

All friends, please suggest if it makes sense to buy EMILIA after paying nearly 100% premium at 40 Lakhs + 5 lakhs as other demand.

At this point it is from investment perspective with a view that I may choose to reside, in case area turns out to be good stay there...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauraviift
    Hi,

Hi,

80 lac won't reach even if you purchase GF of emilia within 2 years because that area won't be livable (even partially) within 2-3 years.....you can expect 60-70 lac...when it comes to ready-to move....regarding upfront amount 100% premium if you invest you can expect same premium within 2 years....(100% more of the apprised amount approx 20-25 lac...)

Thanks

tom
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tom2011a
    Hi,

80 lac won't reach even if you purchase GF of emilia within 2 years because that area won't be livable (even partially) within 2-3 years.....you can expect 60-70 lac...when it comes to ready-to move....regarding upfront amount 100% premium if you invest you can expect same premium within 2 years....(100% more of the apprised amount approx 20-25 lac...)

Thanks

tom

Payment made is 35%..Please suggest I am getting second floor EMILIA@40L
    CommentQuote
  • We have similar existing threads in the forum . This thread is being locked . For further information & discussion on this project/topic, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/21959-vatika-emilia-floors-vatika-group-sector-83-gurgaon?t=24038

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
    CommentQuote