Friends,

Wanted views from members/senior members on Ansal Essentia project at Golf Course Extension. They have floors available in resale at a price of 5500/-
What is your feel about the builder?
Any challenges with this specific project?
What would be the growth potential in 1-2 years?

Regards,
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No views friends!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,

So many views and no replies
    CommentQuote
  • I think that its a good option. I have heard good things about this project. GCX would be one of the most posh places to live in near future.

Just my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been tracking that project and in my humble POV - it is a good project
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have a done a lot of research in this project.
    It looks a decent project. Construction activity is going at a decent pace. The sample flat is almost complete. The resale prices are in the following ranges(251 sq yards):

1) First Floor Block E or F around 77 lacs. Block C around 80

2) Sec Floor with terrace 81 - 85 lacs.

3) Ground floor with 1100 sqft basement around 95 lakhs.

The Mulberry homes demand a couple of lakhs more than sovereign floors. Mulberry homes are on 24 m roads and have better finishing.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Hi,

I have a done a lot of research in this project.
    It looks a decent project. Construction activity is going at a decent pace. The sample flat is almost complete. The resale prices are in the following ranges(251 sq yards):

1) First Floor Block E or F around 77 lacs. Block C around 80

2) Sec Floor with terrace 81 - 85 lacs.

3) Ground floor with 1100 sqft basement around 95 lakhs.

The Mulberry homes demand a couple of lakhs more than sovereign floors. Mulberry homes are on 24 m roads and have better finishing.

Thanks

Is any flat less then 30 lakhs available here?

30 lakhs interest is also not less. Its EMI will be also 32000 per month.

what is the expected possession date?

No tax benefit without possession.

Also rent per month
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited the site last month during my short trip to Gurgaon. Passed through sector 56-57 (GC Road) and found Ansal API project after driving few more kilometers. Unfortunately the project has only bigger floors available in booking (4 BHKs), rest is all in resale only. They started booking 1.5 years back it seems. Still I had a look at the sample flat. While 250 sq yards seems too big, somehow couldn't feel it in the sample flat. Still I would have thought about it, had anything available then. Didn't had time to look for resale, as I had to come back to Bangalore.
    Just my point of view, if you make up your mind for this project, go for the ground floor if you could afford. It makes sense even if it costs 15 L more. I went to the basement just to have a look what extra a ground floor owner would get. And then I realised what big difference it makes to be an owner of an entire extra floor (even if it is basement).
    By the way, keep us posted on current resale prices there, and your decision on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Karrish,

The gurgaon market is very different from Noida. In 30 lakhs , I dont think you will find anything in gurgaon. You might try 80x/90x projects but even there you wont find anything less than 45-50 lakhs i guess.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • 16 lane connect between golf course & ggn toll...

Surely this will add zing to Extended Golf Course Extension & esencia...

6 underbridges & 1 flyover....signal free from Gurgaon toll to Sec56....esecncia is hardly 6Km from there....

Gurgaon to have 16-lane super-speciality corridor - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/10021-ansal-esencia-sovereign-floors-ansal-api-sector-67-gurgaon?t=12422
    CommentQuote