98 | Posts
18960 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyon Vs Victory Valley - Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

Hi all,

Today the price of company of Skyon is 9700 and Victory valley is also 9700

however skyon construction has not started, the contracter is also not finalized.

so I need suggestion which one to buy?

Should i go for Skyon in RESALE at about 8500 or fresh at 9700 or should I go for VV in resale at 8500?

Thanks a lot.

Re : Skyon Vs Victory Valley - Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Neshnesh View Post
    Hi all,

Today the price of company of Skyon is 9700 and Victory valley is also 9700

however skyon construction has not started, the contracter is also not finalized.

so I need suggestion which one to buy?

Should i go for Skyon in RESALE at about 8500 or fresh at 9700 or should I go for VV in resale at 8500?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Neshnesh,

Skyon resale nothing is available for less than 9000 for 3 bhk and about 8800 in 2 bhk.......i just picked up skyon for 9000 myself after searching for over a month !!! No body wants to sell..........

Depending on what you want you to do with the property - End user or investor the choice will change.

For me, it is both ... good investment+ good place to live.........which is why i preferred skyon ! The fact is that IVV is also good and construction is on full swing with L&T etc. but the location + it is not part of IREO city goes against it when compared to skyon !!

IREO City ( if all goes well ) will be a world-class destination in time to come and it will be a one stop shop for everything and skyon will be a part of this.....

I guess just the fact the SKYON resale price is nearly equal to company price that too without construction started speaks volumes about the demand for this project. Secondly, anything ireo will launch in ireo city now will only be much more expensive and so this might be the last chance for you to enter into IREO CITY !!!!!

Happy Investing !!

V

Comment

Hey vikashkapur

thanks

IVV has M3m, Emaar near them so the prices will always be higher than skyon i have been told.
      Plus skyon is a much smaller project then IVV.

In terms Skyon ppl say that there is nothing near Skyon its like a village at the moment so it is a investment horizon of 3 yrs. plus also isint 9000 for skyon bit too much ? I mean how much appreciation are we looking at?

for a end user it makes sense, bt i am purely an investor.

what do you suggest?

Comment

Well , Victory Valley ( sprawled over 25 acres ) will have it's own charm once it will be completed with 51 levels and is also considered an excellent project in terms of execution , layout , concept and planning.VV is based on eight themed valley ; the valley of the palms and pots , the theatre plaza , play hills , wave valley , the 3.2 km fitness trail , indian jhulas , private gardens , beach scaping with ambience of a holiday beach resort.VV is located on the main road with a horizon of likewise luxury projects in the vicinity but having said that , i foresee the said location to be very very cluttered with something like projects kind of overlapping on each other in limited space / area.

Now , Skyon is part of the 500 acre ireo city which means that it will be in close proximity to ireo city's premium recreational district with hi- end retail , recreational clubs , 7 star hotel and much more.I visualize Skyon as an elite project with modern homes and technology which shall be liked and also be envious to others.It shall have a grand tower ;B which will be like an icon in the location ; sector 60 and shall also surpass TATA Raisina in terms of elevation and height.

I rate both the projects as valuable properties from the end users perspective and huge demand for them speak volumes in it's own way.Demand is so high that , now people who own the property wants to wait and stay for themselves.Also that , now construction of Skyon is just 2 months away to get started ; july 2012 and once construction shall start , everyone knows , Co will revise the price once again.

I think it's a tough decision.Both the projects are marvelous.

Comment

Wats the upfront payment required for Skyon in resale ? 20% + Premium ?

Comment

shkhan,

The 1st 3 installments are to be given in Skyon.

+ premium is about 2200 p.s.f

Comment

shkhan,

The 1st 3 installments are to be given in Skyon.

+ premium is about 2200 p.s.f
              Haha, premium of 2200 in one year with costruction 2 months away
              excellent marketing skills from IREO + hype and hoopla from brokers = premium of 2200

STAY AWAY GUYS IF YOU ARE AN INVESTOR!
              Last edited May 9 2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Hey vikashkapur

thanks

IVV has M3m, Emaar near them so the prices will always be higher than skyon i have been told.
                Plus skyon is a much smaller project then IVV.

In terms Skyon ppl say that there is nothing near Skyon its like a village at the moment so it is a investment horizon of 3 yrs. plus also isint 9000 for skyon bit too much ? I mean how much appreciation are we looking at?

for a end user it makes sense, bt i am purely an investor.

what do you suggest?
                Hi Neshnesh,

Having other decent/good properties around IVV does not mean anything really !! Its is the city as a whole that people see.....when Ireo city is ready it will be a dream destination , with a 120 acre golf course + grand hyatt hotel already confirmed in ireo city + i dont know if u heard but ireo has secretly pre-launched hyatt residences !!!!!! these are 6800 sqft apartment min. sze and price is 25000 rs per sqft......these are selling by invitation only.....and these hyatt residences are also coming up in ireo city.........so in no time will m3m , emaar etc be overshadowed by IREO CITY !!!!!! Mark my words , even as an investor skyon will give you an appreciation of atleast 1500-2000 in 1 year from now at the least !!

The main reason is that Grand Arch will be at possession time in one year and once people will see GA ready , the demand for IREO projects will go sky-high ....believe me skyon is the last project at this rate of 9000+......everything ireo launches from now on in ireo city will be super-expensive !!!

cheers & all the best !
                V

Comment

hi vikashkapur

what do you suggest , fresh buy of Skyon at 9700 or resale at 9000 approx?

what price do we expect it to reach in 1 years time ?

Comment

Just a suggestion.

Why not explore Tata Primanti at about 7200 psft. That's much better value for money and ofcourse, Tata brand.

Disclaimer : I am invested there.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X