I am thinking of buying a 200yds plot in Sector 57, gurgaon, the rates been quoted are 55k to 65K / sq yds. I am planning to build floors on it. Can anyone help with the current status of this sector, as there were some issues with this sector earlier?
Read more
Reply
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Are you looking to buy a HUDA plot or Ansals? Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Sector 57 is a mix of both HUDA as well as Sushant Lok..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by quixotic
    Are you looking to buy a HUDA plot or Ansals? Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Sector 57 is a mix of both HUDA as well as Sushant Lok..


    I am planning to buy a HUDA plot
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by valueplayer
    I am planning to buy a HUDA plot


    Please keep in mind enhancement on Huda plots before taking final decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by valueplayer
    I am thinking of buying a 200yds plot in Sector 57, gurgaon, the rates been quoted are 55k to 65K / sq yds. I am planning to build floors on it. Can anyone help with the current status of this sector, as there were some issues with this sector earlier?



    55K seems too good to be true for the sector...to my knowledge prices are 70K +....please double check....

    By the way...what is the prices of builder floors and Flats in this region..sec 56, SLII, SL III etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    55K seems too good to be true for the sector...to my knowledge prices are 70K +....please double check....

    By the way...what is the prices of builder floors and Flats in this region..sec 56, SLII, SL III etc


    55K is seems to be fine considering an enhancement of tune of 11K. This enhancement is almost certain considering that allotees of sector 51, 52, 27 and 43 have already received a letter from HUDA.
    CommentQuote
  • yes, went there today also, the prices are 55-65k /sqyd + enhancement of 11k, builder floor around 70-80 lac on 200yds, in sec 56-its around 85-90 lac, rate 75-80k/sqyd, but getting 160yds plots there on which floors are not allowed, there are just a handful of 200yd plot in sec 56, hardly any availability
    CommentQuote
  • and what about the ansal floor like florence or royal residency in SLII...what are the rates in the region...especially interested in GF



    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    and what about the ansal floor like florence or royal residency in SLII...what are the rates in the region...especially interested in GF



    thanks


    Newly build Ansal florence (300 sq yard) GF is available at around 1.2 crore all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • wow..thats expensive..I was looking more in tune of 80L ...what act old construction
    CommentQuote
  • GF should not be more than 1.05 at most for new construction. The top floor sells around 90 lacs.

    Karan if you are open to old construction, then you can find between 80-90 lakhs.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnguy
    Newly build Ansal florence (300 sq yard) GF is available at around 1.2 crore all inclusive.



    Are you sure about that? I was there a couple months back, and the base/starting price of those floors is 1.2 Crore which basically means its on a smaller sized plot and probably the first or second floor. Very unlikely that you can get a GF, 300 sq yd at that price... And there is hardly any availability. I am talking about Ansals Florence Residency (i think thats what it is called) in SL 3.
    CommentQuote
  • this enhancement of 11k per sqyd is for all sectors for that matter or only certain sectors only??
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 57 Plot

    I am still not sure who is the source of this 11k enhancement.
    verdict has not come yet from the court and 11k compensation hype is all around.

    Logically speaking enhancement can not be more than the offer price which is like 4500 in sector 57 case...

    Lets see what happen next........wait n watch
    CommentQuote
  • Offer price in sector 51 - 3000/sq yard
    Three enhancements till date - 1.75 + 3.10 + 4.65 = 9500/ sq yard

    Sector 57 hasn't got a single enhancement till date.
    generally there are three enhancement- district court + high court + supreme court

    The district court enhancement wasn't announced in sector 57 as farmers moved against it to high court.
    The upcoming enhancement in sector 57 is said to be due to the order of high court
    CommentQuote
  • Hi quixotic. I have been researching in this area for many months. Just last week I had seen a second floor Florence residency 311 sq yards in B1 block, the demand was 92 lakhs. I am sure one could easily negotiate that for 90 lakhs. So ground floor should not be more than 1.05 at most. The price you mentioned about 1.2 is the company price( buying directly from ansal) and I am talking about resale prices.

    Look around you shud find some good deals.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote