Last updated: December 3 2012
5 | Posts
3283 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floors in gurgaon

Hello All,
    I just looked at a floor in sushant lok phase-1 and it has some construction done in the ground floor on the back side. Now i am not sure of this is leagl or not and Ansals is also not aware of this. Please help me on this and let me know if it is legal to tamper from the original design on which Completion certificate was taken. Please guide

Re : Floors in gurgaon

Nothing is allowed within rear setback of 10'.

Comment

Originally posted by smilevineet View Post
      Hello All,
      I just looked at a floor in sushant lok phase-1 and it has some construction done in the ground floor on the back side. Now i am not sure of this is leagl or not and Ansals is also not aware of this. Please help me on this and let me know if it is legal to tamper from the original design on which Completion certificate was taken. Please guide
      Could you elaborate a bit, which floors are these>

Comment

Originally posted by smilevineet View Post
        Hello All,
        Hi !

Have u still invested in the same project ? Is there any legal problem and what is the ongoing rate ? I was looking for some floors. Can you advise some ??

Comment

Hi
          Greetings

Please continue discussion on the thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=31175

Current thread being closed.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X