Hello All,
I just looked at a floor in sushant lok phase-1 and it has some construction done in the ground floor on the back side. Now i am not sure of this is leagl or not and Ansals is also not aware of this. Please help me on this and let me know if it is legal to tamper from the original design on which Completion certificate was taken. Please guide
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nothing is allowed within rear setback of 10'.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smilevineet
    Hello All,
    I just looked at a floor in sushant lok phase-1 and it has some construction done in the ground floor on the back side. Now i am not sure of this is leagl or not and Ansals is also not aware of this. Please help me on this and let me know if it is legal to tamper from the original design on which Completion certificate was taken. Please guide

Could you elaborate a bit, which floors are these>
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smilevineet
    Hello All,

Hi !

Have u still invested in the same project ? Is there any legal problem and what is the ongoing rate ? I was looking for some floors. Can you advise some ??
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote