Last updated: July 11 2018
460 | Posts
62999 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramprastha Atrium by Ramprastha Group in Sector 37, Gurgaon

Hi Folks !!

Got a call regarding Ramprastha Atrium 3BHK in resale, have a few questions:

1. Read somewhere on forum that Ramprastha does not allow resale, is it still true ?
    2. Also read that it was not sold as BSP + EDI/IDC, there was a net amount for this project, is it true ? So how will be resale price calculated ??
    3. What is the current resale price ??
    4. What all ameneties are included ? Does it have club/swimming pool/kids play area etc, dont see anywhere, but is that these facilities are common in Ramprastha city.
    4. Will it be a good investment or a end use project ?

Any response will be appreciated. Seniors please advise

Thanks !!

Note: I have a budget of 60-70L, I am inclined towards 3x, 8x, 9x anything close to DEW suits my needs.
    Last edited October 4 2016, 03:04 PM.

Re : Ramprastha Atrium by Ramprastha Group in Sector 37, Gurgaon

Thanks Bless U !!

I have been searching for enduse, but this one is investment.

But would definitely like to hear your expert investments on this project both from an end use and investment perspective.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by rockonsv View Post
      Thanks Bless U !!

I have been searching for enduse, but this one is investment.

But would definitely like to hear your expert investments on this project both from an end use and investment perspective.

Regards,
      Hi
      Greetings

Actually, It is a wonderful option for both purposes for anyone who believes in the Dwarka Expressway Theory. More so for those who would be a bit skeptic about the "Linepar" issues and dilly-dallying of the govt.

Now being projected as a fully self-sustained township, I am not sure what arrangements they have with regards to independent STP, Substations, Water supply, Parks and other facilities or would they be shared until things are FINALLY DELIVERED FOR ALL THE PROJECTS. This is regardless of what the Builder, website or Brokers might be saying.

But it would be a very satisfying and amazing experience if it comes true.

Now the location will have immediate connectivity to Pataudi Road, NH8, Hero honda chowk, Old gurgaon, large open space, on the dway (as and when it comes) large sector roads (upto 60+12X2 in some parts of 37c/d), Proximity to MRTS and ISBT and the third and last Retail commercial sector 88 as per master plan.

The rates, I believe should be comfortable at the moment to enter and may shoot nearing possession. This would further be impacted with functional Dway and if and if CPR and Manesar metro connectivity comes up at anytime in future.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks BlessU for you response !!

Well, I thought DwarkaExpressWay is a project, I will be surprised if it is still a theory. Well I trust this forum and people like you, is there still any confusion ?? I was under an impression like any other govt project it is being built at a slow pace. I remember the flyover at Raja Garden is delhi took 5-6 years to complete.

Also by "Line Par", do you mean sector 10x ?

But all in all your inputs have given me some confidence to go ahead, appreciate your help.

The Unit that is being offered is I guess in block F, dont know how to search if there will be any sunlight issue.

Cheers !!

Comment

Originally posted by rockonsv View Post
          Thanks BlessU for you response !!

Well, I thought DwarkaExpressWay is a project, I will be surprised if it is still a theory. Well I trust this forum and people like you, is there still any confusion ?? I was under an impression like any other govt project it is being built at a slow pace. I remember the flyover at Raja Garden is delhi took 5-6 years to complete.

Also by "Line Par", do you mean sector 10x ? YES

But all in all your inputs have given me some confidence to go ahead, appreciate your help.

The Unit that is being offered is I guess in block F, dont know how to search if there will be any sunlight issue. Yes

Cheers !!
          Hi
          Greetings

Eversince high school, I have been believing that anything that is complex to understand is a theory.. I use this concept even now and am very successful in various aspects of family and professional life.

Raja Garden at least had a road passing through a row of houses.. In Palam vihar, the road is trying to pass through in between a CLUSTER of houses
          People are being offered half the size of plots they have their homes, without any proposition for construction cost or compensation for bereavement.

Hope it appear a theory now??

If not I will try to help more if you would like.

I am glad that you found the other things convincing..

Cheers
          Last edited May 12 2012, 02:38 AM.

Comment

BlessU !! That was wonderful the way you explained theory, i am sure you can do standup !!

Two more questions related to project:

1. Heard of there is a nallah coming from Najafgarh which passby Ramprastha City, is that true ?
            2. How far is the line from the project ?? It is too near to add some extra noise to your daily routine.

I would be more than happy if you can help me to invest my money into right project.

Human being loves to see options so that end of the day they feel happy that they have chosen best, but today real estate in gurgaon has:

1. X number of builders
            2. Y number of configurations
            3. Z number of locations

X x Y x Z - Put values of these variables and you realize how many combinations you have. Too many options is the problem today.

Cheers !!

Comment

Thanks Bless U for clarifications on my two concerns for Atrium, i have checked wikimapia its around 1 Km so should be fine.

Other options that I have in mind right now are, though more expensive than Atrium but still within my budget (60 - 70L).

1. Orris Aster Court - 1550 sqft - 3BHK + Servant Qt.
              2. Tulip Petals - 1550 sqft - 3BHK
              3. Vipul Lavanya - 1560 sqft - 3BHK
              4. Today's Calllidora - 3BHK (Not around DEW so is last option, but since its a new launch dont have to pay too much right now)

And not sure for what all other combinations of X, Y & Z, the total budget will be 70 Lacs. Actually all the research I am doing is to find out this answer :-)

Cheers !!

Comment

Hi Rockon

I have a booking in Atrium, so I know a little about it. It is a good middle class rental property/long term investment type property because:

1. It is a 3BHK
                2. For a 1185 sf, the room sizes are quite good - almost like a 1400sf layout
                3. There is no club house, swimming pool etc - so you dont have to pay for it.
                4. It does have power back up, so finding tenant should be easier
                5. It is only 5 minutes from Hero Honda Chowk and provides good connectivity to main Gurgaon - unlike other DEway projects. Again, easier to find tenants who do jobs there
                6. It is the cheapest flat in an otherwise expensive project with high end specifications - so a safer gamble than others

Some problems:

1. Big village nearby. It will never be a really posh area - you can look at it as just a cheap rental property and yet with great potential to develop into a much better township in the future.
                2. There is a railway line and a nala nearby - but both are far enough away - Atrium is advantageously located to the nala - far enough away to be no smell or eyesore problem and the other towers are between the railway line and Atrium, which will reduce the noise pollution (every train going through Dhankaur station gives a long whistle). But that will be tenant's problem
                3. Area will take 10+ years to develop. So only good for long term investment to realise full potential.

It is cheaper than Orris, Tulip, Today etc in two ways - rate is cheaper and the carpet area of 3BHK you are getting in 300 sf less price i.e 12-15 Lakhs cheaper - so much better return on investment in long term
                Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Hi Venky,

Whats the current rate for Atrium (I am assuming you are talking about resale)?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                  Hi Rockon

I have a booking in Atrium, so I know a little about it. It is a good middle class rental property/long term investment type property because:

1. It is a 3BHK
                  2. For a 1185 sf, the room sizes are quite good - almost like a 1400sf layout
                  3. There is no club house, swimming pool etc - so you dont have to pay for it.
                  4. It does have power back up, so finding tenant should be easier
                  5. It is only 5 minutes from Hero Honda Chowk and provides good connectivity to main Gurgaon - unlike other DEway projects. Again, easier to find tenants who do jobs there
                  6. It is the cheapest flat in an otherwise expensive project with high end specifications - so a safer gamble than others

Some problems:

1. Big village nearby. It will never be a really posh area - you can look at it as just a cheap rental property and yet with great potential to develop into a much better township in the future.
                  2. There is a railway line and a nala nearby - but both are far enough away - Atrium is advantageously located to the nala - far enough away to be no smell or eyesore problem and the other towers are between the railway line and Atrium, which will reduce the noise pollution (every train going through Dhankaur station gives a long whistle). But that will be tenant's problem
                  3. Area will take 10+ years to develop. So only good for long term investment to realise full potential.

It is cheaper than Orris, Tulip, Today etc in two ways - rate is cheaper and the carpet area of 3BHK you are getting in 300 sf less price i.e 12-15 Lakhs cheaper - so much better return on investment in long term

Comment

Any idea at what rates realse are happening....I think not too many deals are happening as most of the people are end users and they are sitting tight...I also have a flat in VIEW. Although I have bought it from perspective of being an end user but who knows if get a good deal may end up as an investor ...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X